"Dallas is Dead?"♡

The door creaked open and a strong scent of alcohol and tobacco seeped into the room. "Hey Laura. It's 12:00" a horrifically familiar voice rang. Fear washed over me as I knew it was over. Dallas was nowhere to be found, Jay possibly killed my brother, I had no connection to any other friends or family; I was alone. There was nothing left to live for so I gave up.

"Yes it's 12:00. I know. Go ahead, take me. There's nothing more you can do but put me out of my misery" I stated bluntly, tears forming in the back of my eyes. Jay slightly chuckled to himself and pulled his body inside my home.

"Took long enough for you to realize how awful life is. I'm not gonna hurt ya....that is, unless I have to. Just come with me" he smiled. My bottom lip twitched for a a moment as I made my way to the front door. Jay led me to a dark, expensive looking car. I got inside slowly and we started moving. "Safety first" he chuckled and gestured to my seatbelt. I rolled my eyes and gazed out the window, ignoring his suggestion.

We seemed to be driving for hours until the car came to a stop. There was a tall, old apartment complex that came into view. It had dark green vines stretched over the worn bricks and had a couple of shattered windows. I got a sick feeling in my stomach as we walked inside, a moldy smell slapping us in the face. There was crusted blood on the floor, giving me even more fear than before.

After walking down various halls, i was assigned to a room in which I quietly went inside. There's not much to say about it. It was the same as the rest of the complex; old and creepy. I heard muffled voices coming from the next room over. "The girlfriend is here. Winston never made it to New York" an unfamiliar voice sighed.

"You mean Jay wanted him here? Now?" a surprised voice asked. "I hit him with my car! Derek said Jay wanted me to stall him... or kill him."

"WHAT? You killed Dallas?! Jay needed to talk to him!" The first voice yelled. A slap was heard, followed by a yelp. Jay's two helpers quieted down as the sound of boots hitting the wooden floor came closer to their room.

"What's going on here?" Jay's rough voice asked.

"This dumbass killed Winston" the first voice claimed.

"Derek told me that's what you wanted!" the other voice complained.

"And that's why Derek is dead you moron. He can't be trusted so I killed him. I thought you knew this" Jay's voice muffled.

"Yes but-" the voice started but a gunshot was heard. I jumped at the loud noise and tears rushed like a waterfall down my face.

'Dallas is dead? No, he can't be' I thought to myself, hiding in a corner and covering my ears. 'H-He's fine. He has to be' I mumbled.

"Clean this up. I gotta check to make sure that little princess didn't escape" Jay's voice echoed. The door opened and the monster himself stepped inside.

"Your guy killed my boyfriend" I stated bluntly. "He probably killed my brother too. So why don't you shoot me? Shoot me just like you did your little minion."

"Alex? I didn't shoot him" Jay laughed. "Well, I did but it was just his foot. He'll survive."

I glared at him. Whatever happened to him in the past, I only hoped wasn't happening to anyone else. Sure Jay was ruthless and careless right now but if you looked hard enough, you could see a scared boy going through a hard time. I merely felt sorry for Jay, but I remembered the horrible things he's done to others.

Before I knew it, the barrel of the gun was facing my head. "Go ahead, pull the trigger. Please, put me out of my misery" I stated bluntly.

Jay looked at me with a devilish look in his eye. He grabbed my arm and yanked me to follow him. He threw me into the elevator and pressed the button to bring us to the roof. When the elevator stopped, so did my heart and tears filled my eye as a couple of Jay's minions pulled me out of the elevator and held me back.... something horrible was about to happen.