"Need A Place To Stay?"♡

"You new here?" a rough voice asked.

I turned around to face a tall, somewhat buff man with a scruffy beard. I turned back to the bartender and signaled him to get me a drink. "What's it to ya?" I replied.

He looked taken aback by my attitude but pointed to the seat next to me. "This seat taken?"he asked. I shook my head and he sat down. "I'm Buck. Buck Merrill."

"Dallas Winston" I replied coolly.

"Well Dallas Winston, I can tell you been having a rough day so Imma leave you alone but go easy on that stuff ya hear? I have some bad memories" he chuckled, pointing to my glass.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" I sighed. He left to go upstairs when he suddenly stopped.

"Hey Winston!" he yelled over the music. I turned my head.

"Need a place to stay?" he finished.

                                             [•]

I don't remember anything after that. Just that the next morning held the worst hangover I've ever had. I didn't really get drunk all the time in New York. It freaked Laura out, the way I acted, so I went easy on the alcohol. But enough about her. I came here to forget and that's what I'm going to do.

A beam of light seeped through the window and I looked around, realizing where I was. I'd stayed the night in a room at Buck Merrill's place but as I looked around the room, something was off.

"Mmm, goodmorning" a soft voice yawned.

Next to me was a girl I'd never seen before... with no clothes on. I looked down to see that I was also stripped down to my bare skin. "Shit" I whispered, grabbing my clothes scattered around the room and putting them back on my body, despite the horrible headache I had. The girl turned to her side.

"Hey, I didn't catch your name last night" she sighed. "Not that it matters or anything. Just curious" she finished. I didn't answer.

"Well if you're going to ignore me then whatever. God you act like you've never had a one night stand before" she laughed. "That's all this was, okay? Give that Laura chick my love" she said, walking to the door after putting on her own clothes.

I looked at her confused. "What did you say?" I snapped.

"I dunno who that is but you kept calling me Laura" she laughed and started for the door again. I didn't move for a moment. Then the pieces fell into place. I got so drunk last night I blacked out and thought some random girl was my dead girlfriend so I gave her possibly the best night of her life. Wow, good going Dallas.

"Hey, wait" I called and she stopped. "Your name?"

"Your name" she mocked.

"Dallas, Dallas Winston."

"Well I'm Angela, Angela Shepard" she said and then disappeared behind the door.

                                        <[•]>

Yayy, another short chapter!!! Just thought I'd give a mini cliffhanger. Thanks for reading. Xoxo!!! Stay Gold💛

-erin🔮