"Please"♡

"The name 'Jay' ring a bell?"

I clenched my jaw so tight I thought my teeth might break. Johnny looked at me, confused as ever whereas I just glared at the socs. "Ah, so it does" the soc smiled. "Well good, this makes my job easier. Are you close to that greaser behind you?" he asked but when I didn't reply, he continued with "I'll take that as a yes." He stuck his hand in the car and dug around for a moment until he pulled out a small pistol and aimed it at me.

"Go ahead, pull the trigger" I sighed. "What difference is that gonna make? No one's gonna remember me anyways."

"Dally don't say that" Johnny begged but I looked at him like he'd lost his mind. The socs now knew for sure that I was close to him. The main guy speaking then moved the gun's aim to Johnny. I stepped back in front of Johnny which only pissed the socs off.

"Guess we actually have to do a bit of work after all" he sighed and got out of the car, signaling his friends to follow. In an instant, Johnny was knocked to the ground and i was pinned against a tree.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" I yelled. Johnny was now shaking so much that I was surprised an earthquake didn't occur. I could tell he wanted to cry but he stayed strong and didn't fight anymore. He just laid flat on the ground. "JOHNNY NO! GET UP! DON'T LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU! Please" I begged.

Bang!

Laura
point of view

"Well, well, well. Back so soon?"

My heart skipped a beat. "What do you want?" I asked, trying to keep my cool.

"Oh nothing. You see, me and your boyfriend had a bit of a misunderstanding" Jay smiled embarrassed.

"I see" I replied. "You shot his girlfriend and now he's pissed, well played" I smiled and turned to the door. He grabbed my shoulder so tight it hurt and spun me around to face him.

"Damn. You still got that fire. Dallas is one lucky guy. Anyway, I need you to get him here. I need to speak to him" he sighed.

"Then why don't you just go see him?"

"Because that's a mighty far drive. Besides, I have a surprise in store for him" Jay said and grinned devilishly.

"Well whatever it is, I don't want a part in it so fuck off" I spat.

Suddenly, my back is pressed against my house door with Jay's chest pushed against mine. "I know you have a bit of an attitude problem but you gotta watch that with me. I shot you once, I'm not afraid to do it again" he threatened but I just scoffed. I wasn't afraid anymore, I was just angry.

I pushed his shoulder back so that he backed up and I held my arms out. "Then go ahead. Shoot me. I don't care. Your ass in gonna end up right back in jail if you do" I scoffed.

He rolled his eyes and signaled his friends to his car. "If you don't get Dallas here in 3 days tops I'll have to take things into my own hands and trust me, you don't want that" he threatened and drove away.

My heart beating out of my chest, I anxiously knocked on the door. No response. I knocked again. No response. I figured my brother was asleep or something so I searched for the spare key. Once I found it, I unlocked the door and walked inside. "Craig! Craig you home?" I called. Nothing.

I walked into his room. "Cra-" I started but noticed a couple stains of blood on his carpet by the door. "Oh my god" I gasped and searched for my brother. He was nowhere in the room so I searched the rest of the house. Nothing. I decided to check his room one last time. This time, I noticed a piece of paper on Craig's bedding.

I picked it up and began reading.

"Hey Laura. So your brother's not exactly in the best condition right now. We've been waiting a while for you to come home. As a matter of fact, you should get your little boyfriend to come home with you. I know how you two are stuck like glue so I could be doing a favor. I seem to have made a mistake but every day that he's not here, someone's you or he loves is going to get hurt so I highly suggest you get him over here. Welcome home! Sorry for the inconvenience.
-Jay"

"Your brother's not exactly in the best condition?" I repeated, and began to cry. I walked out of Craig's room and pressed my back against his door. "Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay" I cried.