Mother knows best. Pt 1

9:00 AM Aishi Household.

Ayano was watching a romantic movie about a girl meeting her one true love, while the movie was playing she was thinking if she and Senpai would end up like that. Holding each other and kissing in the sunset. She closed the TV and decided to go to bed early, there wasn't anything interesting going on anyway. However as she began to walk the stairs her mobile phone began to ring. She took it out and saw that it was her mother. That was weird, something important was probably going on. With her curiousity over the edge she answered.

"Hello?"

"Ayano, sweetie! It's been so long! How have you been this past month?"

"I've been doing well. What about you mother?"  Ayano asked in her usual emotionless tone. Her mother hummed a bit before answering.

"I'm fine and so is your father. By the way darling I've been meaning to ask you, have you found HIM yet?" Ryoba said and Ayano's heart began pounding in the very thought of Taro.

"Yes, mother. I found my Senpai. But there are others who want to steal him from me." She replied her tone changing from sweet to hatefull within seconds.

"Then there is only one thing you can do, get rid of them. That's what I did and that's what your grandmother did. Oh! Speaking of which, I have something important to tell you."

 "What is it mother?"

"Your grandparents will be staying with you from now on. I decided that it would be best for you to have some eldery help in this matter. Since I am absent of course."

"I see. Will they be coming soon?" Ayano said without any sign of distress, she didn't mind having them around, they always helped her and even though she didn't have emotions they made sure she was having everything a young girl would like to be satisfied.

"They should be there any minute now so keep that in mind. Oh! Gotta close, your dad came out of the bathroom. I better attend to his needs. See you later Ayano. Bye!"

"Bye mom."  Ayano said and ended the call. One minute later the bell rang. She went ahead and opened since she could already guess who was there. Once she opened up, an old but tall and thin woman with long curly black hair that had a big amount of grey mixed entered  in a long dark blue dress. Besides her stood her husband, a tall old man in casual clothing, his hair were completely white due to his age but his body was still in prestige condition.

"Good evening, Ayano. How are you doing my little blackbird?" The woman said while smiling a bit. She gave her a big tight hug while looking around. Her grandfather did the same though in his case he seemed extremely worried about her.

"I'm doing fine. Mother already informed me of the situation. "

"I see, well that's fine. I guess Ryoba is still the same. Anyway, were you going to bed?"

" Yes, I have school tommorow."

"And a boy to stalk." The old woman said and Ayano froze in shock. She knew?

"H-How?" 

"Sweetie, I've been around longer than both you and your mom. This much is childs play." She said making Ayano crack up a smile of her own. She decided that her mother had made a wise decision. This was going to be indeed helpful for her.

"Well, I'll be going up now. See you tomorrow." She answered and went upstairs to sleep. She changed into a  pair of light blue pijamas and went to sleep without worries. Downstairs, Kyoko, her grandmother was already putting a plan in motion to make sure that Ayano would get her Senpai. After all, no Aishi had ever failed to obtain the man she wanted.

"It seems I ought to inform the others as well."

"W-What do you mean Kyoko?"

Kyoko gave her husband a reassuring smile. He knew that there was going to be blood, he knew that innocent people were going to die... but he also knew that no Aishi would ever let anyone stop her, it had been the same for him and his son in law.

"Don't worry dear, this is all for Ayano's happiness. After all, mother knows best, right?"