A twist in the game

Saikou residence~Sunday Morning

Ichirou was preparing to go to a meeting in order to decide the release of their new product. As he walked out he saw a female with black hair and obsidian eyes staring at him blankly.

 He realized the person in front of him belonged in the Aishi family, he was certain he had seen her before but he couldn't remember any details. But for them to send one of their own... it had to be important.

" Good morning, Mr Saikou." She said coldly, she looked around and  came closer upon realizing there was no one around.

" Who are you?" He asked and she replied.

"Sakura Aishi. I'm not going to chat. I only came to deliver this." She then handed him a letter, he looked at it confused before placing it inside his coat.

" Thank you." He said and Sakura gave him one last glance before turning to leave. 

She came to a halt however as she saw Megamo returning home, he was wearing casual clothing and appeared to be in deep thought, until he noticed that she was looking at him.

" Good morning, miss." He said with a small bow and Sakura frowned.

"Good morning." She said coldly and left without another word. 

Megamo knew both from her appearance and her attitude that she belonged to the Aishi line, with his curiousity rising, he approached his father and asked.

"Why was an Aishi here? "

" She came to deliver something. I'll check it later." He said and slowly walked away towards the  car. 

Megamo however couldn't stop wonder.... what could they want from them?

The more he tried to answer that question, the more questions appeared. His grandfather had told him that no Aishi was predictable, even the most bold ones couldn't really be predicted.

"There is no point trying to figure them out." He said with a sigh, he took one glance behind him and then went inside his house.

~Meanwhile at the Aishi residence~

Kyoko was calling every female of the Aishi family and was informing them of something extremely important, apparently. Ayano kept hearing her grandmother talk, her tone getting more annoyed by the minute.

From the few thing she heard clearly, it seemed that the Aishi's  were having a complete family gathering. Every single yandere would go to the main house in Kyoto and have a meeting to discuss something. These meetings were rare, they never hosted one unless it was for a very special occasion. 

Ayano decided that this meant she'd go too and so she decided to go downstairs and see what the fuss was about. 

And then she heard her aunt Saya scream.

"SHE WHAT?!"

"You heard me Saya." Kyoko said sternly.

"But... but that's...."

" She is the head of our family. If she says that we are having a family gathering, we're having it. No objections or complains are allowed."

" She's finally lost it! How can she decide that so easily?! And what about Ayano?!" Saya asked worried. 

"What about me?" Ayano asked confused as she walked towards them, she looked at her siblings without any sign of worry, however once she saw her grandmother's serious expression she understood it wasn't something good.