More rivals ahead.

Osoro was walking around campus searching for a very speciffic black haired boy. He had recently seen Ayano and he noticed a few wounds on her arms and legs that weren't there when she got out of the hospital, fortunately thanks to Info kun he had now discovered who was responsible for it. 

He was scanning the area and was about to leave when he heard a groan of pain behind a tree, suddenly he saw a pair of rubin red eyes glaring someone, as he moved a little he saw that this someone was one of the student council members, Akane Toriyasu.

He smirked and came closer, he had a bone to pick with her as well, because of her role, she had abused her power and caused Ayano pain and discomfort. He was not letting this matter go.

Seeing as this was a very good opportunity to deal with them both, he came to a halt however as he heard them speak.

" You were the one who almost killed my precious little yandere and yet you still have the nerve to look at her. I wonder why I haven't ripped those eyeballs you're wasting out yet."

" Because you'd be in trouble and cause more trouble for Ayano, besides you've wounded her as well more times than me, so you shouldn't talk."

"The wounds I have given her are signs of my love for her, she should just see me and only me. But you are a different matter, the wounds I'll give you wont be as light as hers." He growled as he brought out a knife, Akane was about to also bring her paper spray out when a hand forcefully grabbed hers, she looked behind and saw Osoro glaring at her with an undescriable rage.

" You are going to pay deerly for your actions!" He roared before breaking her arm, before she could scream, Osoro covered her mouth with his free hand, ensuring she remained silent. Nemesis seemed shocked but was actually happy to see the delinquent so enraged and willing to help him break Akane.

" What does this have to do with you?!" Akane growled as Osoro removed his hand, she groaned in pain as she tried to move, tears forming on her eyes. A sight that would have made many regret their actions... but not them, they could never regret what they did for Ayano.

" I vowed to protect her, she's my friend and you were responsible for a great amount of pain she went through. Do you really think I'll let this slide?" Osoro hissed and before Akane could speak again, a knife began slicing her arms and legs causing her to fall down. 

Nemesis and Osoro now shared a large grin as the planned to deliver a punishment sent straight from hell. 

~Meanwhile in Ayano's classroom~

  Mido Rana was doing his best not to attack Ayano, classes were over but she stayed behind and was waiting for Taro to come and get her, she had invited him over and was overjoyed upon hearing him accept her offer. 

He came closer and looked at the girl who was focused outside with a small smile, this was the first time he had seen her smile like that and he liked it.

 Aside from her reason to smile he found her a very attractive young lady, she was also the greatest challenge he'd ever faced, she ignored his attempts to seduce her and kept on acting like she didn't care, what Mido was unaware of was the fact that she indeed was not interested in him.

 Ayano glanced at her wounded arm and decided to go to the nurses office and change the bandage before seeing Taro and if she could, maybe conceal a few of the wounds to avoid further questioning. As she stood up, Mido saw it as an opportunity to attempt and talk to her again. 

" So you finally decided to leave?" He hummed with a charming smile, Ayano raised an eyebrow and nodded.

" I'm going to the nurses office, some of my wounds are not completely healed."