Invitation from Senpai.

Monday morning ~Aishi household.

Ayano was getting ready for school when she heard her grandmother calling her. When she got down she saw the TV was on. As she got closer and heard what they were talking about she forgot all about being late.

"The corpse of a student was found earlier today in the backyard of Akademi High school, the student has not been identified due to the cause of death. The victim was burnt to death and thus the police have trouble with the investigation".

Ayano frowned, she knew who the corpse was. It belonged to Sakyu's sister Inkyu Basu. 

She had burnt her alive but she was suprised that the body was found. She wondered if she forgot to dispose of the body. 

Now it didn't matter, things had already taken a turn for the worse, she wondered if there would be students absent today and what really made her worry was that Taro might also not come to school. What would she do if he hadn't healed from that nasty trick Nemesis did or what if he was afraid to go to school?

" What are we going to do?" Kyoko asked and looked over her shoulder, Sakura left a heavy sigh. 

"I'll call the school and tell Ayano wont go because of the news. We can't afford to be discovered. Not now anyway."

" What if... Senpai finds out?" Ayano wondered as she began crying. The image of her senpai calling her a monster was tearing her heart apart. She loved him so much, she was sure that if that happened she would die. 

"Relax, no one will know, besides I bet more students won't go to school after what I have in mind." Sakura said while embracing Ayano. The young girl looked up at her aunt who had a devilish grin on her face.

" What do you mean?"

" I will be forced to kill a teacher or a student but, that's fine considering our family. I'll handle it, you stay here and call your senpai. See if he is okay, earn his affection." Sakura said and Ayano nodded, she trusted her aunt and her grandmother. She thought she was lucky that she actually had such a family. 

They might have been lovesick and obsessive with their husbands, unstable and unfeeling towards others... but they were all loyal to both their husbands and the other members of the Aishi family. Ryoba and Sakura had been different and didn't get along but that didn't mean they would betray each other, they were bound by blood and they felt obligated to their family who in the past protected  and supported them.

"I'm going to talk to Ryoba... Ah! Sakura, your daughters called, your husband tried to escape again." Kyoko said and Sakura instantly run to the phone, Kyoko went to her bedroom where she and her husband were, Ayano brought out her cellphone and searched for Taro's number. She waited patiently for the owner of the number to answer but her heart was pounding like crazy.

"Hello?"

" Good morning, Taro. It's Ayano." 

" Ayano! How are you?" 

"I am fine, what about you?"

" I'm okay, so is there something you need?"

" I was wondering if you planned to go to school today?"

" No, I am not. You saw the news, right?"

" Yeah, I'm also not going to school either. I am scared, I don't think it's a good idea to be around there right now."  Ayano said "scared".

" I don't blame you. Hey, if you want you can come by my place. I'm with Hanako so..."

" But... won't I be a bother?" Ayano asked although she was really happy to hear that.

"No, not at all. Feel free to come by any time." 

" Thank you! Then I'll definetely come by. What about tomorrow? I'm actually a bit occupied at the moment with... family issues." She said and looked at her aunt who seemed really upset.

" Oh, okay. I'm going to school tommorow so what about after school?"

" Sounds perfect." Ayano said and after a small chat the two of them returned to their usual routine. Ayano was so excited she was dancing around singing happily. She had received an invitation by Senpai AND she had gotten rid of a large amount of her rivals. Things couldn't go any better.

Meanwhile Sakura had instructed her daughters to leave their father at the main house and keep an eye on him for now.

The reason he tried to escape this time was because he heard that a distant cousin of his had returned... well, that cousin would receive a clear warning that him staying here was not a good idea and if he refused to leave... then he'd would be asking for a first class ticket to the afterlife.

Sakura had never tortured her husband but she also never told him why she took him, she could express her love to her family but when it came down to her husband she couldn't, if anything she was colder than usual but supportive, admiting to mistakes and looking out for him when she suspected someone was taking advantage of him, she never demanded gifts and never stopped him from doing his hobby, he was an athlete and loved tennis a lot.

But that was never enough... she was never going to be good enough... and Ryoba knew of this insecurity and used it against her at every turn.

Their mother had never taken sides and had warned them that the first to betray the other would be banished from the family and lose her tongue and hands.

That pretty much guaranteed the verbal wars that occured ever since.

But Sakura didn't care about it right now, her niece needed all the help she could get and with a date coming up, she knew she'd have to do everything to ensure that yet another Aishi generation would have a happy ending.