Foundation day.

Aishi household Sunday Morning.

"Don't move dear."  Kyoko said as she finished Ayano's hair, she had decided to let most of it down but make it a bit more... charming, she didn't do something much, just a small tie with a purple little bow that barelly stood out.

" Grandma, about the dress..."

" Ah! It's ready, truth be told it used to be mine back when I was young, I made a few modifications and made it more fashionable, for you, Ayano my dear."

"Thanks, by the way... did mother called? She seemed upset last time I talked to her."

"Ah! Don't worry too much, Ryoba is doing fine. She had a small headache that annoyed her." Kyoko said. That speciffic headache though had a camera and the title of the "Journalist". That man had come out of hiding and was now threatening to reopen the case of the incident from the 80's. Ryoba was determined to finish what she should have finished the day she won against him at the court.  Problem was that he knew she was there and he was really starting to cause trouble since he was able to escape again and again.

"Ok." Ayano replied not buying it at all. She didn't know what her mother was up to but if her grandmother and her mother didn't want her to know, the best she could do was to forget about it. 

" Now let's see what to do with your make up. You must look amazing for your beloved. Understood?"

" Y-Yes."  Kyoko chuckled when she saw Ayano's blushing face and her shy tone.

"You're so cute, you remind me of your mother when she went to HER foundation ball. Did you know that she actually attended the ball with the current head of the Saikou family?"

" S-She did?!" Ayano asked suprised, her mother with Mr Saikou? Well that was new.

" He asked her out two weeks before the ball and was SO stubborn that in the end she had to say yes. Your father already had a date and your mother planned to get rid of her... but things didn't go our way."

"Did she have any other choises? And... who did my dad take?"

" He chose the girl that is the current wife of Ichirou Saikou. But thankfully she succeded in the end and got your dad." 

" I see. Anyway, let's go on with my transformation." She said, avoiding the clear message her grandmother had given her. 

She knew what was expected from her now that she had found her precious senpai. 

Kyoko brought out the dress and Ayano smiled... it was indeed a nice dress. It was originally a simple black dress but her grandmother had no intention of allowing her grandaughter to look bad in front of her crush.

THE DRESS:

"Now let's see how it looks on you, we can't let poor Taro wait, now can we?"

"I can change on my own, thank you." She said, escorting her grandmother to the door before turning around and began changing her clothes.