A new Aishi.

Aishi household~ 12:30 p.m.

Kyoko and Ryoba had been talking for three hours while deciding if the person Ryoba called was the best option, she would come to help them get rid of Nemesis, who kept on interfering with Ayano's love life, and it wasn't going to be pretty.

 Both were distressed for they had both the Saikou family and this sudden intruder to deal with. Ryoba was also concerned about the Journalist who was so persistant on revealing the truth to the public. Kyoko had sent another member of the Aishi family to assist Ryoba though.

"I believe she is a good choice, she can help Ayano a lot." Kyoko said and Ryoba huffed.

I know I called her but after my talk with her I doubt it. I don't believe she is good enough... but I trust your judgement mother, after all you did help with my darling."

" Of course dear. After all, I did the exact same thing when I was young and got your father. Haha, it still makes my heart pound."

" Same here. Ah! How is my daughter? I heard that her date was ruined, I truly feel sad for her." Ryoba said and Kyoko sigh in frustration.

"That boy destroyed everything! The poor girl has been in a bad mood since then, at least she got to enjoy the night with a friend... thankfully he saved her from that brat." 

"Hehehe, I know. My daughter sure has a way with men. She is just like us, so cold yet so attractive to the male gender." 

" Hahahaha. That's partialy what makes an Aishi. I'm sorry but I have to hang up. I need to call her, she will be here tomorrow if I call now so..."

" I understand, mother. I'll talk to you later." Ryoba said and  Kyoko closed the phone, her husband was behind her laying on the bed tired from all the walking he did today. Kyoko had sent him to do different tasks while she made a few calls here and there.

She left the room, going to the living room where she made the call she wanted and received an affirmative answer. She smirked and after arranging the time of arrival she left again, this time went down to the basement where Kokona was locked up. Ayano had just finished torturing her and was now smiling in satisfaction, she had broken the girl comepletely.

" Hahaha...hahaha... HAHAHAHA!"

" Worthless.... I am... worthless..."

" Exactly." Ayano said darkly, she turned around and faced her grandmother who seemed so happy with Ayano's work. 

" You're getting better at this." Kyoko commented and Ayano smiled at her.

" I learnt from the best."

" Good girl. Now go upstairs, it's time to go to bed. You had enough for one day." Kyoko said and Ayano did as she was told. Kyoko took a look at Kokona and after she approached she raised the girls face.

" I...I..."

" Shut up. Now listen to me carefully. Soon enough Ayano will give you one task, you will obey otherwise you will come back here and I will personally torture you in ways you mind can't even imagine. Am I clear?"

" Y-Yes." Kokona said, her whole body trembling in fear. Kyoko then unchained the girl from the chair, she was forced to sit and pushed her to a corner on the wall. There she tied her hands and legs together as she gave her food, water and medical treatment. She made sure Kokona's body was in perfect form though her spirit was still crashed.

MONDAY~AKADEMI HIGH SCHOOL~ Lunch time.

Inside the girls restroom.

"STOP! PLEASE NO!!!" Musume screamed as Kokona kept on stabbing her, Ayano was in a corner watching the whole scenary with a smile.