Megamo Ending

The student council president stood before Ayano with a firm expression and a huge blush, a contrast that probably only him could ever achieve.

 Ayano blinked before looking behind him in case Taro was coming but saw no one, she then turned her full attention back to Megamo and he sighed.

"He's not going to come if that's what you're wondering." He admited and Ayano frowned.

"What did you do?" 

"Nothing, your darling just accepted the confession of another girl, she was waiting for him at the entrance of the school and well, you can imagine the rest." Megamo explained and Ayano's yandere side was revealed within seconds as she moved forward in order to catch the girl who had the nerve to confess to HER senpai, she was stopped however, by Megamo who held her in place, she glared at him and hissed.

"Let me go!!!" 

"Not if you plan on killing that poor girl."

"I won't kill her but she will not escape me without a scratch!!!"

"And then what will happen? You think he's going to accept your confession? He showed preference to another woman, Ayano. You can't make his heart choose you by force!" He explained reasonably and as much as she hated to admit it, he was right. 

She knew that going full yandere on Taro wouldn't work, that was what her mother did to her father and the same happened with her grandparents. 

Her father learnt to love her mother after a long time, after she was born. She didn't want to live in uncertainty until she gave birth to a child... but at this point what could she do?

"I can't let him go... I love him." She whispered and Megamo hugged her, he knew what it was like to have the person you love reject you... that was what Ayano had been doing all this time to him.

And he wasn't happy at all that she now knew this feeling.

"If you harm her, he'll see past the image you had built up until now, all the killings you did will be revealed and he will see you as a monster. It's over, Ayano."

"But I-"

 Before she could finish Megamo placed his lips on hers in a slow, compassionate and loving kiss. 

Ayano's eyes widen but she did not struggle. For whatever reason she felt that there was no need to push him away... and she wasn't sure why!

 He slowly broke the kiss and looked at her, his expression now showing such deep pain and sorrow, it made her worry. How could one person hold such strong negative emotions in only their eyes?!

"I know I'm not the one you love... but I wanted you to know that I still love you, that's why I never gave you to the authorities, even though I knew what you had done, my love for you was the reason I was so determined to have this engagement with you. Because I am just a fool that's desperately in love with you, Ayano Aishi!"  

Megamo kept talking to her though she hardly listened his words anymore, his kiss had stired something in her. 

Something... famliar, she recalled the day she bumbed into Taro by accident, it was that very same feeling... an awakening of some sort. 

She looked at his face, he looked nothing like Taro neither in face nor in character, yet this feeling of overwhelming passion and desire was now crashing Taro's image, similar to how a wave would destroy a footprint that was too close to the water. 

She quickly began understanding, Taro was a phase... a normal crush, not an eternal beloved... that's what was happening now, she was falling in love with Megamo Saikou and was finding the true senpai she had wished for from the very beginning, her senpai was the man she originally hated the most. 

 Megamo's eyes widen when Ayano kissed him with great passion, unable to understand what led her to do this, not that he was going to oppose it... but he was curious. 

He kissed her back, breaking slowly and looking into her black, choroal eyes.

 For the first time in his life Megamo saw the same obsessive and passionate love directed to him, the same black eyes were finally looking at him with infinite adoration and possession.

 He had become Ayano's new senpai.

 ~MANY YEARS LATER~

"Honey, everyone is waiting for us!" A black haired female reminded, next to her stood a girl identical to her mother. 

"I know, I know. I just got a call from my father."

"Oh! Did something happen?"

"Apparently he and your mother are having fun in their trip in Paris."

"I really can't believe that she got over my father's assasination." 

It was true, her father had been murdered which caused Ryoba to spiral out of control, she had been taken to the main house where she remained even after Ayano became the head of the family. She had welcomed Ichirou and had tried her best to help her mother.

And Ichirou's love finally got through to Ryoba. After getting Saisho's approval, the two began dating, marriage wasn't on the table since Ayano and Megamo had already married at that point but they were happy together and that was enough for them both.

" I can't believe the person who did it still lives." Megamo said and their daughter, Mirai looked at them suprised.

"You mean there's a killer out there? That's a person who needs to be brought to justice!!!" She proclaimed and Ayano looked at her daughter with a small smile. 

Mirai looked like her but she had the exact same personality as her father... in comparison to her sons Ryo and Hikaru who were yanderes, looked like their father but didn't have the morality he had. 

When they were first born, Ayano was sure they'd be like him due to their outer appearance... she was truly suprised when she saw their emotionless nature and how the resembled her rather than her husband. 

" Where are the boys? They said they'd be here two hours ago." 

"Megamo, my love. You know that they'll appear when they want to appear, besides they're sixteen years old and were trained in kendo, judo and archery. Kencho is with them as well."

"Kencho is going to push them into doing something illegal, ever since he became vice president he began searching everyone in the corporation with some very questionable methods and the boys have been influenced by him."

"They might have ultirior motives for being this close to their uncle." Ayano noted cheerfully and Megamo frowned. By her tone alone, he could guess what she meant.

"Love? For whom?"

"For our former headmaster's grandaughter. She's a very pretty girl and ever since her grandfather died she had been very close with the boys."

"I am not going to allow her to lead my brothers to a dark path!" Mirai interrupted firmly, a clear sign of jealousy on her aura. 

Ayano laughed and hugged her daughter, maybe there was something of hers in there after all. 

The three of them got to the car and left for the party organized by a man whose company was now working with the Saikou's. 

As they reached their destination they saw Ryo and Hikaru waiting for them, their expressions cold and blank.

"Boys!!! Where have you been?!" Megamo demanded to know and they sighed.

"Our car got stuck in the traffic and we walked all the way here." Ryo replied and looked at his younger brother.

"It was a very long walk." Hikaru continued coldly and Megamo sighed in defeat as Mirai gave her older brothers an earfull, after that the family went in with the hopes of enjoying themselves.

And when the twins saw the girl who had picked their interest, their smiles were both sincere and a warning at the same time.

Mirai was left speechless as she saw her brother's reaction.

Megamo looked over at Ayano who just smiled, shook her head and proceeded to introduce herself to the young lady.

She had gotten her happy ending... and the senpai she was always meant to have.