Yandere sleep over

Ayano was sleeping peacefully when suddenly she heard a thump nearby, she woke up and decided to look around, she knew that her parents were out on a date and she also knew that they never came so silently or so early, it was only two hours since they left and Ayano knew her mother very well, she would do anything to spend time with her husband and during their dates they spent a total of four hours out. 

So there was someone else in here and it was his unlucky day. Ayano brought out her knife and moved silently, she took a quick glance and saw the figure of a male. 

A thief, perhaps? 

After closer inspection the individual seemed familiar... before long a pair of ruby red eyes was looking at her direction and it didn't even take a minute for her to recognize the male.

" What the hell are you doing in here?" She asked annoyed and moved closer. Nemesis frowned at her attitude.

"Why have you been ignoring my texts and voice messages?" He asked coldly and Ayano raised an eyebrow. 

She wasn't going to comment on him breaking in the house since she had done the same with Taro's house and had taken a few things from there while he was absent. 

"Why exactly do I have to answer you?" She asked back and his eyes became threatening. Her defiance was getting to him.

"Because you don't want something to happen to your precious senpai, especially now that he's sick, right?" He taunted as he lowered his face, they were inches away from each other.

 Ayano's usual blank expression was replaced with an enraged one as he openly threatened her with the life of her beloved Taro. He was practically begging to be stabbed to death.

"I think you're really stupid, do you really think I'll let you harm him? Or are YOU so naive that you believe I can't kill you." She hissed and Nemesis pushed her on the wall, his figure towering over her as he spoke in a menanching,ominous tone.

"Then maybe all you need is to be trained... maybe I should just make you understand who's the one in control in this relationship."

"We have no relationship you and I, at least not the one you have in mind."

"And you think that this wimp and you are a couple. You haven't confessed to him and he hasn't confessed to you. From what it looks like you're stuck in the friend zone Ayano." He spat and she hissed.

"I plan on making my confession, however I don't want pests such as you in my way. My senpai and I will be together and you will be nothing more than a fading memory." She answered and Nemesis placed one of his hands on her throat and began chocking the life out of her, a dark voice screaming to him that he would have her even if it meant she would be reduced to a corpse. 

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on the back as hands pulled him away and sent him down to the floor. He managed to pull out a knife and looked enraged at his attacker.

Three teenage girls with black hair and choroal eyes were glaring at him with unpredictable rage. He recognized one of them, it was Haruka Aishi... then that probably meant that the others were from the Aishi family... and they had him cornered. 

 "You dare lay a hand on our cousin?!" One of the newcomers said, his gaze was stuck between the two, they seemed to be twins...but in all honestly, he was more worried about their identities than anything else. 

"Who are you?" He asked and Haruka laughed.

 "These are my aunt Sakura's daughters, Shizuko and Suzuna. They came here to ensure that people like you, don't ruin our chances at happiness, the more the merrier, after all."