Nemesis returns

Akademi high~ Rooftop- Lunch break.

A boy was standing there watching those that were in the plaza, his gaze was especially focused on a young girl with raven hair and eyes dark as night, they were filled with adoration as she spoke to a young male looking similar, his eyes however showed simple kindness, nothing less, nothing more. 

The boy tightened his grip as his crimson red eyes were throwing daggers on the young male. He turned to the girl, his gaze soften for a moment before becoming icy cold, he left in a hurry having made a decision on his mind already. 

"I am not going to let her forget me so easily!"

~ Meanwhile at the plaza~

Ayano was happily chatting with Osano, Hanako, Amao, Aso and Taro, They seemed to accept and acknowledge her presence without any signs of forcefull behavior. 

Especially from Taro, she felt so happy to know that her beloved senpai was acting kind towards her and only her.

 However she felt someone glaring her beloved from quite a distance. She was ready to kill the person who had the nerve to even think that he or she had the right to do so, she excused herself with a smile and left in a hurry clamining she needed to use the bathroom. 

As she walked away she accidently bumbed into Budo Masuta. He blushed the moment he realized he had bumbed into the girl he liked and apologized to her.

"It's okay, I'm not hurt anyway. Are you okay?" She asked him with a small sign concern.

"Oh! Um.... yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks Aishi san."

" Ayano is fine. You're Budo Masuta right?"

"Yeah, pleased to meet you  Ayano san." He said and after one last concerned look Ayano left. 

She was heading towards the roof top where she was sure she was going to find the one who was staring at her senpai so intensly. And kill them!

 However as she turned into a corner a hand grabbed her waist and another one covered her mouth as she was pulled away. She was taken to an empty class where she was cornered. She dare not raise her head, she was certain it was either Megamo or the assasin she was told a couple of days ago.

"Raise your head, you idiot." A familiar voice said, Ayano recognized it easily, the tone, the depth even the way the words were pronounced made her realize who the person who had caught her was.

" N-Nemesis kun?" She asked as she looked at him clearly shocked. 

His red eyes were furious, his expression hard and even though his black hair were covering his face she could tell he was far too angry to have a normal conversation right now.

" What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked her coldly and she looked at him confused.

" Huh? What do you mean? "

" You dare show such an expression on another male besides me? You're asking me to kill you!" He said and placed one of his hands on her throat as he strangled her. She flinced and placed both of her arms upon his in an attempt to stop him.

Nemesis was the assasin! Dammit!

"C-Cut it out! It's not like we were even a couple or anything close to that." She said and his eyes were filled with even more rage.

" Shut the hell up! You have no right to talk. Not after what you have done."

" I... ugh! I don't know what are you talking about!" She said and Nemesis released her, she took a deep breath trying as hard as she could to contain her desire to rip him. 

"You are to be mine. Remember?" He asked as he placed his hands on her back pulling her closer to him. 

Ayano gave him a cold look.

" If you're talking about the whole "You're going to become my bride" thing. Then you better forget it, I found my future husband already." She said and Nemesis didn't seem discouraged.

 In fact he seemed... happy.

" Did you, now? And let me guess, you're going to protect him?"

 " Why do you care?"

" Because... who is going to protect you?" He said and forced his lips against hers in a demanding and forcefull kiss. Ayano was shocked but she managed to regain her strength quickly. 

She tried to push him away with all of her might yet there was no sign of success, Nemesis on the other hand seemed to enjoy her struggling and so he pulled her closer,  her body glued on his own, one of his hands went to the back of her head and then he slowly left her lips only to lower his mouth to her neck and colar bone, he kissed her in a way that was... weird. 

Like he was some sort of animal, he licked and even left a few gentle bites on her skin. Ayano kept her mouth shut, she was not going to let him have his way. 

" Let go of me!" She demanded darkly, Nemesis stopped to chuckle as he looked at her.

"Nah, you're mine now."

"No! I belong to my senpai alone."

" Then how about this, you're staying with me and I will stay away from your precious senpai. Othewise his head will be yours in a package."  Ayano froze in terror, he... he was really going to do it! She remembered that he was like that in the past as well.

(Flashback)

Ayano was once again bullied, this time by a pair of girls who were fed up with her quiet and cold behavior towards anyone who approached her. They had beaten her up badly and the next day she went to school in  bandages and with a broken arm. 

Osano was furious with this and went to teach those girls a lesson, Nemesis however stayed behind, when Osano was gone he pulled a knife out of his pocket, grabbed Ayano's hair and pointed the sharp item at her, his eyes were empty and wounded at the same time.

"You let them hit you again... and I will kill them and you too." He said.

"I am not scared." Ayano said honestly, Nemesis smiled.

" I already know, however, remember this. I will always find and I will always destroy anthing dear to you besides me." He said to her, Ayano didn't understand why he said that. 

She believed she was never going to have anything precious in her life.

(End of Flashback)

Suddenly there was no longer any fear... the only thing she could feel was rage and the desire to kill.

" Nemesis if you dare touch the love of my life. I, Ayano Aishi swear that I will end you even if it costs me my life!" She said, her eyes had become so empty that Nemesis was suprised, her voice was filled with pure, clear rage. Her aura betrayed how true her intentions were.

" Bring it on.... my little yandere"