The Aishi way.

Tuesday morning~ Aishi residence.

"Darling, I'll go buy a few things, could you please wake Ayano up?" Ryoba asked her husband as she slowly walked out of the house. 

As of late, things had been going back to normal, Kyoko would visit Ayano and Ryoba and Sakura would tag along too, Saya didn't come over a lot but she called every day since her daughter had been talking about how happy she was that she had her senpai all to herself and that Ayano helped her eliminate that one rival she had, on top of that when she heard that they didn't need to kill in order for Haruka to get her man, she began sending various gifts. 

Ayano had also finished all of the preparations for her confession at last, Taro would be coming to school the rest of the week and she would confess this Friday under the cherry tree, now it was only a matter of time before she got her senpai. 

But she had done a bad move, she had told Osano about this and he was now freaking out.

"It's too early!!!! He'll reject you if you go too fast!!!"

 Was what he had told her and in truth she did fear that it was indeed too soon, this whole thing had been going on for two months now... maybe she was indeed going fast. 

But up until now she didn't feel it was necessary to change her plans to confess. 

While all this was happening Yui was plotting her next move, as some might already suspect the one behind Ichirou's recent divorce was her. 

She had been collecting information about Megamo's and Kencho's mother and had discovered her affairs with three different men, each more filthy and disgusting than the last, the pleasures of the body had driven that woman to a state of utter carelessness... and that was all Yui needed to present, anonymously of course, to Ichirou as a good excuse for him to return home from a buisness trip and discover the truth while she arranged for all three men to be there along with that woman.

And the Saikou's being the idiotic perfectionists they were, fell for it and did what she knew they would do.  

It was child's play really, she did that all the time back in highschool. 

She would reveal scandalous secrets of students that had caused trouble for her and her plans to make Mr Saikou fall for Ryoba and for Ryoba to become even more fixated on her senpai. By doing so, many students would turn against each other and wouldn't notice Yui in the background manipulating everyone and gaining the opportunities she needed. 

 " I still don't understand why you're so determened to destroy them." A voice commented from Yui's phone.

"I don't want to destroy Ayano, I want to have her with me, here in the main house. She is like a daughter to me and I want her to feel safe and live a comfortable and happy life."

"She'll have it if she gets the boy she chose."

"She will have Taro but first I want her to destroy the Saikou's. This marriage is only part of a bigger plan, I made sure all these boys would fall for her even more due to her calm and mature nature. I, myself, had many suitors because I was just like that... Ayano is pure and naive since she still hasn't noticed how they feel even after all this time."

"Oh please, she's killed more people than her mother and has proved to be a manipulative girl."

"I don't care about that, she deserves way better than that, she deserves to have what I didn't, she will have Taro, not because she loves him but because I decided it. The dirt she collected on me will be erased by tomorrow for sure and then I will deliver the finishing blow and end the Saikou's forever."

"You've caused enough harm already Yui!"

"And what will you do about it? You're in London and can't even move because of your accident."

"Which I'm sure you arranged."

"Oh dear, you're going to blame me for this too?"

"I know that you hate me for what I did but you must understand that emotions can make people blind to the most simple and obvious things Yui."

"I know. I used this knowledge to destroy so many lives without bloodshed. I arranged Ryoba's love, I made sure she would fall for that miserable excuse of a male, just as I made sure that Ichirou would fall for her but would never get her, no matter how much he longed for her." 

"You're a hatefull woman, you always were."

"And you always were a thorn on my side. Even  to this day, you're pathetic." Yui hissed as she ended the call. 

She sat on a chair in the living room and recalled a very speciffic memory from her past while still at Academy High.

~FLASHBACK~

Ryoba and Yui were on the school's rooftop and were watching the students from above. Ryoba had asked to talk to Yui since she was suspecting that she had caused trouble for her.

"What did you do this time?"

"What do you mean?"

"The son of  Saisho Saikou came to me and asked me out."

"Jeez, I can't believe he had the courage to do something like that. Isn't he engaged to another girl?"

"Exactly, which is quite impossible for him to fall in love with me when he actually declared his undying love to her."

At that Yui snorted.

"Oh come on, you can't believe that he loves her! He's not like us Ryoba, he's not searching for a soulmate nor will he fight like you do and the others do."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me ask you something, why do you think I haven't found a senpai yet?"

"Because you're not searching at all, Yui. I'm sure you'll find him if you search for him."

"No Ryoba, it's because I don't want a senpai."

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

"Our family needs these men because we never loved before, because we were stuck believing that we would never be loved if we didn't fight."

"What are you getting at?" Ryoba asked her and Yui looked at her with a sad, pained expression that showed that her words were sincere.

"We needed these men because we didn't know how else to love, I don't need a senpai because I don't want to love. I want to remain the person I am and maybe one day, become the person I should have become from the start."

"I don't understand you, Yui." Ryoba commented and Yui closed her eyes, her emotionless expression returning as she looked at the sky.

"That's okay, no one in this family does."

END OF THE FLASHBACK

"I guess this has changed now, mother."

And with that Yui stood up and went to her bedroom.