Aunt vs Mom P.t. 1

Sakura was sharpening her dagger collection, she had been to many different countries with her husband in the past, now she was a devoted wife and mother, she had a pair of twin daughters who she had trained to watch over their dad in her absence, he had tried to escape her twice after their marriage and so she was always a bit cautious. Suddenly the phone began ringing and when she realized that no one was answering it, she decided to pick it up and see who it was.

" Hello?" 

"...."

" Hello? Is anyone there?"

" It's been a while... little sister." A cheerfull voice answered from the other side of the line. Sakura had to bite her lower lip so hard that blood came out, she had to do that much if she wanted to speak or accept the fact that Ryoba was talking to her.

 The two sisters never got along, from the day Ryoba fell in love Sakura began suffering and she was afraid that Ryoba would probably be the one to hurt Ayano more than Nemesis.

Ryoba's reputation had gotten a lot of damage after the trial... which made her husband cautious of her... and Ryoba's snarky remarks never made things better.

"Hello, Ryoba."

" Is my daughter there?"

" No, she's on a date with her Senpai." Sakura said, she didn't mention that it was her who sent Taro a message claiming to be Ayano with the intention of them being together for a day, it was a lot of trouble but when she saw how excited Ayano was she decided it was worth it.

"Oh my! Darling! Ayano is getting just fine with her beloved, she's on a date!" Ryoba said and her husband sounded displeased. 

" Seems like your "darling" isn't happy, maybe he should dumb you and look for someone better already."

" You say that when your husband tried to leave you twice. Hahaha! How embarrassing that must have been. You really are a failure in the family." Ryoba said laughing in pure satisfaction at the blow she had delivered. 

Sakura couldn't see her but she could imagine that sadistic grin Ryoba had in her face, her eyes were sparkling with wickedness... Sakura might have been more... brutal when it came down to elimination but she was honest with her intentions, Ryoba was more manipulative, like their mother. 

Cunning, manipulative... and a liar.

" At least I didn't have to tie my man to a chair in a basement until he was obidient."

" Yes, you simply locked him in a house and made him go to the church by force, you even told him you had placed a bomb in the house of his parents just to make sure he'd come. Pathetic."

" Is that how you taught Ayano? The poor girl, she must have it hard with someone like you to watch over her."

" My daughter is like me, are Shizuko and Suzuna okay? I bet you have them observe their father all day... so desperate for affection.... pathetic."

" And so were you, Ryoba. Don't forget that we are both yanderes. That might be the only thing you and I have in common besides our parents." Sakura proclaimed and Ryoba giggled.

"True, anyway I didn't call for that. Would you please explain to me why that assasin brat is still alive? You're not as quick as you used to claim."

" I am not stupid to go fight without any knowledge, besides..."

" Besides?"

 That boy is very skilled in combat, I've got a file with his information. That boy has killed so many, more than you and me combined." 

" No way! That little brat?!"

" Yes, that little black haired stalker. Also, I caught him spying on us today." 

" Wait, when did this all happened?"

" I went out with Ayano yesterday, she wanted to pick a dress that would make her look cute, she really wants her senpai to notice her and-" 

" Hahahaha! So cute!"

" Anyway, that boy had been following us since the moment we stepped out of the residence."

" Damn it! I guess... I guess we have to work with them."

"Them?"

" The Saikou family."

" No Ryoba! I can handle it on my own. They will make things worse. Megamo Saikou is developing an obsession over Ayano, if he decides to use the power of his family to win her then the poor girl will be... she will be..."

" Don't say it!!!"

" Then you will do as I say!"

" No! I am older, you should listen to me!" Ryoba said but before she could answer a voice called from the entrance.

"I'm home!" Ayano said cheerfully as she entered the house. Sakura closed the phone instanly and sat down, she continued sharpening her daggers and once Ayano noticed her she came closer and asked her if she was okay.

"I am fine, how about you?"

" I am more than fine! Senpai called me a mature and sweet person... ahhh... he's just so dreamy!" Ayano said blushing. 

Sakura chuckled and she recalled how her daughters were acting recently. They had just found their own senpais, they even went to the same school as Ayano. But that was a different story.

"Ayano, would you like to go out next Sunday? I think there is a very cool place where you can go with your senpai another time."

" Yeah but now I have other plans." Ayano said, her smile dissapeared as she recalled her current goal. Get rid of Kokoro and the rest of those bimbos, these bullies HAD to go.

" A rival?" Sakura asked, a dark smile appearing on her face.

"A nuisance. I'll handle them before they become a threat to me." Ayano replied with her own twisted grin, the two females automatically looked at the daggers and the memories of their dead victims filled their minds, creating an emotion between pleasure and hatred.

" Perhaps I should lend you one of my personal favourite daggers." Sakura said, her words hinting the dark meaning.

"I promise to put it to good use, auntie." Ayano said and Sakura began laughing in a low tone which began rising and getting more maddened as she continued.

" Hahaha....Hahahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

Ayano simply watched at the daggers... she had plans to not kill after the bullies were out... she had to be carefull. 

Recently she even got a kitten, she found on the school ground and decide to adopt it. It could become a good subject to connect with her senpai, if not, she could give it to her aunt. 

As brutal as she was, Sakura had a soft spot for cats, same with her cousines. So, if the kitten didn't work for her, it could be a gift.