Silver vs Black Pt. 1

~Akademi High Monday morning~

Ayano was walking along with Haruka and the boys squad at school, only Taro was absent today, that alone caused Ayano's good mood to vanish instantly.

 She really looked forward to see Taro again, it's been really stressfull lately, she uncovered yet another secret of the family and was told that eventually she was going to become the head of her family and have the perfectly normal life she imagined of shatered... if that wasn't bad enough she was engaged to Megamo Saikou causing her mood to drop on the floor and stay there for the weekend as well as now.

" I know you're upset but you can end this when you become the next head of the family, you can escape the marriage to Megamo if you play your cards right." Haruka whispered and Ayano shook her head, if she had to guess Yui would first have her marry Megamo and then name her the new head of the Aishi family.

" Even if I do get a divorce... maybe Taro will already be with a woman that can't possibly love him as much as I do, she will only use him and make him feel miserable. Only I am suitable for him, I proved it during my dates with him. I am the only one who can be by his side." Ayano muttered darkly at the thought of her precious Taro with another woman.

" He wont be with another woman. I will make sure of it, me, mine and your mother, our grandmother and aunt Sakura will never allow this." 

" You're forgetting one thing."

" What?"

" If Yui tells them to do nothing, they have no other choice but to obey her... and I fear about the worst." Ayano whispered until she received a flick on the forehead by Osano.

" What the hell are you mumbling about so early in the morning, baka?"

" Osano... leave Ayano senpai alone, she seems to be in a very bad mood. Can't you see?" Hanako whined as he touched her shoulder, Ayano felt happy to have such a cute brother in law. He was helpfull during her trial time with Osano.

" How about I bake something at the club today? I'm sure it'll improve your mood, Ayano." Amao said and Ayano's eyes widen as she recalled the last time she ate Amao's cooking, he baked cookies and they were delicious as expected of the leader of the cooking club. 

She nodded and that made Amao's smile widen. Ayano would rarely accept anyone's cooking but he seemed to be one of the few exceptions. 

" Then you can eat it while you watch me perform, you are bound to be astonished by my talent." Kizano bragged and Osano shrugged.

" Worst case scenario, we die of boredom or our eyes and ears bleed." He said and Kizano glared at him.

" What did you say you commoner?"

" You're a commoner yourself for God's sake!!!" Osano retorded and Kizano huffed. 

Budo just laughed and looked at Ayano, she had recently left the Martial Arts club but had asked that they stayed friends, even if he was dreaming of something more. Still, he knew not to be too selfish.

Oko had been standing near Budo and was staring at them, he didn't have the courage to tell them to stop but he did feel obliged to at least try, something that made the leader of the Martial Arts stop him by gently grabbing his shoulder. 

" This is going to get ugly. You do not want to be in the middle, trust me." Budo said Oko went back and left the two males yell at each other.

Though he was usually overshadowed by the louder members of the group, Ayano would occasionally come and speak to him one on one, her calm and collected nature made him feel at ease as she seemed to accept him for what he was, flaws and everything.

" I'm not getting in their way eother, it might prove amusing, seeing two obnoxious idiots fighting each other." Nemesis said and Amao looked at him accusingly. 

As for Kizano and Osano they... well, they reacted the way it was expected of them.

" WHO ARE YOU CALLING OBNOXIOUS YOU MOP HEAD!!!!"

" Silence!!!!" A voice said from behind and everyone turned to see Megamo looking at the sternly. 

The atmosphere became heated with seconds. Hostility reaching insane levels as the two sides stared down at each other.

Ayano's icy glare caught Megamo's attention who remained cold until he reached the school gate, when he got there he had a victorious grin as happiness spread within his body, he had learnt the news from his father a day ago and he was beyond excited.  His grandfather had congratulated him for achieving what he and his father had failed to do, marry the true ideal woman.

He could finally be with Ayano and there was absoloutely no problem from his side with that. He went to the student council room where he found Akane looking at him darkly.

" You're engaged?! To Ayano Aishi?" She asked and Megamo raised and eyebrow, how did Akane know of this?

" This is none of your concern Akane, or should I report to the police that you were the one that attacked Ayano and sent her to the hospital?"

" You're never going to accept my feelings, are you?"

" I never saw you that way, Akane. I saw you as an ally, a friend. As painfull as it may sound to you, I never fell in love with you. I'm sorry you had to hear that way but I refuse to lie to you and give you hope for something that's out of the question."

" Why can't you just give me a chance?"

" Akane." A voice said behind her, it was Kuroko Kamenaga. She looked at the desperate girl stonely and slowly the other members of the student council came as well, Aoi Ryugoku and Shiromi Torayoshi. 

The white haired female looked at the fiery headed female with a devilish grin as she knew what was the problem already and Aoi had heard from Shiromi the news, something that annoyed her to no end. Her behaviour was too much.

" Everyone, please take your sits, we have a meeting and I want to make a few things known to all of you." Megamo said and the members slowly took their places as the meeting began.

    Meanwhile Ayano was boiling in her anger and Mido couldn't help but notice. 

He wondered what could have made his icy beauty so upset, to the point where ice would probably melt if brought close to her. He came closer and looked at her confused.

" Is something wrong, Miss Aishi?" He asked and she looked up, her rage settled enough for her to answer with the proper respect much to his surprise.

" I'm fine, thank you." She said and looked outside as Mido left a heavy sigh and returned to his desk, he wondered if Mujo could be of assistance here, she had seemed more open with him... and Mujo being the naive person he was, would never see Mido's true intentions of using him to get close to Ayano.

As the other students came slowly Mido made sure that, with the exceptions of some desks that were empty due to Ayano's bloody parade, everyone was here. Unware that someone else had also been watching from a great distance.

Yui smiled and decided that she had to establish herself more firmly in Ayano's life... she had no intention of going down without a fight, just as she thought of that, she caught a familiar red head approach her.

"Hello, Info kun"

"It seems you need my services again, miss Yui."

"Hmmm... you're starting to catch on." She said with a cold smile.

This battle had just began.

 Authors Note: THE ART BELONGS TO BelleLicot_