Battle between brothers.

Today Ayano was having fun with Taro at his house, as promised she brought him her special soup and Taro seemed to enjoy the meal. 

The two of them were getting yet even more close, much to the discomfort of two silver haired males who weren't even shown the smallest amount of respect. 

Kencho and Megamo had been stalking Ayano seperately at different times during the day, the older one was seriously thinking of trying to enter the Aishi main house and have an all out talk with Ayano and Yui. 

Kencho, on the other hand, was having a similar idea but Ayano wasn't in it. He wanted to persuade the head of the Aishi family to favor him instead of Megamo. 

Too bad for them, Yui could no longer fight back since Ayano had some good dirt on her that could destroy everything she planned and with the support of Kagura and her daughters she knew she'd lose the war, she couldn't act for the punishment for something THAT big was bound to be as heartless as the females who would deliver it too.

However, the Saikou's weren't the only ones who were about to lose it. Amao, Kizano, Osano, Osoro, Hanako, Mido, Oko, Aso, Budo and Nemesis were also in a state of panic. 

Osano's anger was like a volcano's eruption that knew no end, Amao along with Hanako and Oko were the calmer ones who had a constant melancholic look while Aso, Budo and Osoro were somewhere between, having a mild expression and occasionaly showing a sad smile. 

Mido was trying to come up with a plan to catch Ayano COMPLETELY alone to get in her head and the same went for Nemesis... in a nutshell, things were getting more intense every single day.

"AAAAH!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!" Osano screamed annoyed as he ate a large amount of his cheesecake, Amao looked at him with a confused look while Oko seemed scared of what would come next.

"Calm down Osano, Ayano hasn't confessed yet... we still have some time." Budo reasoned and Aso nodded in agreement.

"If I had to guess, she'll confess under the cherry blossom tree behind our school. She's so blindly in love... she is bound to take the rumours seriously and try to confess there."

"Then I'll cut the tree!!!!" Osano exclaimed annoyed and Kizano facepalmed himself.

"You are such a simpleton... I wasn't expecting such idiocy from a person who would know my Juliet for so long." He commented and Osoro gave a stern glare at Kizano.

"If she wants to confess then let her do it, knowing Taro he will probably reject her." Aso said and dreamed of the moment he would have to comfort a crying and hurtbroken Ayano, she would surely see that Taro wasn't her destiny at all. 

"Shut it Aso!!! You haven't seen what I have." Osano hissedd and Hanako nodded.

"My big brother speaks about Ayano almost all day, it seems that if she does confess... he will accept her feelings and they will become a real couple."

"WHAT?!" All of exclaimed said in union. 

"This calls for exreme measures." Nemesis mumbled and was already planning, Taro Yamada's death. 

Osoro must have guessed it because he was glaring Nemesis with a rage unlike anything else he had ever seen.

"Providing that it wont cost her happiness to vanish for good." He replied and Amao looked at him curious.

"What do you mean, Osoro?"

"Ayano loves Yamade a lot, if something happens to him, it will affect her. If he gets seriously hurt or worse, dies... then she might never recover and remain cold and distant for the rest of her life." He answered and that did create an issue.

"What if we ask for Mujo's help?" Oko proposed and everyone turned to him.

"The clumsy male nurse of the school who somehow manages to charm girls? Why would we ask him for help?" Osano asked.

" Ayano seems to really take his opinion in consideration and listens to him. We don't hurt Yamada and we might as well gain some time." A voice joined them and they all looked up, Mido Rana was looking at them with a mischievious smile, he sat down with them and they all began talking strategy.

 MEANWHILE IN THE SAIKOU RESIDENCE.

There were loud noises and shouting on the entrance as things were getting more intense by the minute.

The two brothers had just discovered what the other planned and this confrontation was inevitable.

And so, here we were now. With them screaming at the top of their lungs at each other.

"Kencho, you stay out of this, do you hear me?!"

"Hm, I don't see why. She's nothing to YOU!"

"She's my fiancee!!!!"

"For how long? From what I hear, she hates you to the point where she might commit suicide before walking down the isle!!! So much for a fiancee!!!" 

"And you think she would ever choose someone like you?! Even if she does somehow manage to escape my grasp, she will never walk willingly into your arms!"

"It doesn't have to be willingly, she will just have to get used to the idea. Either way I am not handing her over!"

"For once we agree on something!!!"

"Do take it personally, dear brother! Ayano Aishi will surely come to me, especially if she can escape YOU!!!"

"We'll see what our father and grandfather will say about this!!!" Megamo said in a dark manner before turning around and leaving.

Kencho went to his own room... he had an entire wall covered with Ayano's picture, some were close shots, some others distant, he even had manage to take items that belonged to her, a small amount of hair, a knife, pictures of her sleeping and last but not least, he had made sure to switch the uniform she usually wore with a different one, it was the same sailor style and colour, the number was also correct and so Ayano didn't notice any difference. 

Just as Ayano had a small shrine for her senpai, Kencho was having a shrine for Ayano as well. He had been watching her and had grown to love her strong and cold attitude, her proud, empty but mature gaze was haunting his dreams and her clear hatred towards his brother made her seem so ideal for him. 

Surely Megamo must have seen similar things in her... Kencho chuckled darkly as he wondered if that was also part of her plan... to make their hatred come this far for her grace alone. 

Well, he always hated Megamo, Ayano was now the center of their attention and because of her, their everlasting rivalry would finally reach it's peak.

 It was time to finally begin a brand new war between the members of this family.

Both Kencho and Megamo would do their best to win her over, they had been raised with the ideology that an Aishi was perfection personified. Loyal, strong, proud and beautifull, an Aishi was indeed the perfect woman.

And they refused to let the one who had won them over, go.