Chapter 47

A/N: I'm sorry po kung late na ako nakapag-update. Ngayon lang po  ako nakagawa kaya sinasabi ko po sa inyo, sobrang sabaw ng chapter na to. Sa totoo lang po, pinag-iisipan kong wag nalang ituloy ang story na to dahil nawawaley na ako sa kwento. Huhu. Pero naisip ko rin po kayo na nagbabasa. Hehe. Sisikapin ko pong tapusin tong nasimulan kong story kaya sana po, suportahan niyo pa rin po hanggang sa huli. Salamat po. As in super thank you. Enjoy reading! ^_____^

 __________________________________________________________

I climb upstairs to follow Dad. Shylene followed me too. I don't care about her anyway.

"Are you fuckin' serious Dad?" but he turned on the television instead of replying me. What a jerk! Shylene's eyes grew large as I started flicking the towel at her backside.

"You still do not believe us?" she asked me as she turned around at me.

"Out with it!" I demanded as she wanted to slap my face, "You were always whining about it until you drove me completely nuts," I gave her a death glare.

"Okay!" she squealed. She darted across the room as I chased after her, snapping the towel against her backside.

I attempted to make a dash for the front door when she captured me in her arms. I held the squirming woman tightly as I began to squeeze her arms instead.

"Say it," I demanded as her fingers showed no mercy as they continued to attack the smaller man's rib cage. And I swear, it fucking hurts!

"Help me. Please believe what I'm saying. That girl is a killer! She killed my father and I won't let her breathe again. If ever I see that girl again, I swear! I'm gonna bury her alive," she squealed out.

I won't believe her nor my Dad. I know, they're lying. Myche won't kill anybody. She can't kill Tito Sander.

"Fuck you! Touch her and I'll kill you," I gloated as I reluctantly released her from my grasp. Much to her surprise and delight, I didn't move away; instead I continued to lean into Shylene's body.

"You are impossible Bryce! You're a total jerk! You don't even think about my feelings. My father died because of her. Why don't you believe us? Why? Because you still love her?," she said with a hard swallow.

"And what about you huh?," I teased her as she moved even further away from me, "So tell me. How did Myche killed your father?" she started to cry again. Cry baby. It sucks!

"When she accidentally--" I cut her off.

"See? It's not her fault. As you've said earlier, it's an accident. So why are you blaming her?" I saw her hand clench into fist, "Oh, what are you going to do? Spank me?" I innocently tossed out.

I don't care about her feelings. I care about Myche. Only Myche.

"You're a fucking jerk!" and then she walked away with me.

Why bother follow her? It's her choice.

I don't care if they're telling the truth or not. What I'm thinking is, what will I do to protect Myche? I know that she might be in danger right away. I need to fix this as soon as possible.

Harley POV

"Pag-igihan mo nga Harley! Ang kupad-kupad mo talaga kahit kelan. Tsk," bulyaw sa akin ni Anya. Napapailing na lang ako. Hanep yan. Ako na naman ang napagbuntungan ng galit niya.