2:57 a.m October 12th

Celine began explaining how the Manor was 'haunted' and that she needed to communicate with mark, however (Y/n) wasn't paying attention. He/She started dozing off after Celine started explaining. 

(Y/n) sighed and looked down at his/her watch... 2:57 a.m. "-But you" Celine blurted snapping (Y/n) out of his/her dazed state. "You've been awfully quiet through this" Celine remarked accusingly, (Y/n) looked over at Damien... he didn't even make an attempt to stand up for (Y/n).

"...But I feel like I can trust you, like you have a far greater part in all of this. Will you help me find an answer?" Celine continued, (Y/n) didn't really trust Celine but nodded anyway. "Perfect, come with me" Celine chimed standing up. 

"Alright, that's enough. I'm not gonna just sit around and let you drag my partner off to their very likely death. I won't stand for it!" Abe intervened jumping to his feet. 

"Well, I trust Celine with all my heart, I don't see why any of us should doubt her" The Colonel retorted also rising to his feet. Luckily both Benjamin and Chef agreed with Abe.

"You can stand outside the door if you'd like, but my work can not be interrupted" Celine growled storming off towards the stairs as Damien chased after her. 

(Y/n) took a shaky breath and began towards the stairs before Abe grabbed his/her wrist. "Do you trust her?" Abe asked. "No, but I don't think we have any other choice" (Y/n) simply stated looking over at Celine. "Alright, be careful partner" Abe cautioned letting (Y/n)'s wrist go. (Y/n) swallowed his/her fear and followed Celine to another room.

I understand this is overwhelming but I need you to close your eyes and relax" Celine informed. (Y/n) nodded and closed his/her eyes and tried to calm down. 

Suddenly (Y/n) felt like he/she was floating. (Y/n) looked down at his/her hands and blinked several times, he/she didn't remember opening his/her eyes. (Y/n) looked back up, he/she saw Damien, Mark, and The Colonel talking... this was the poker night. (Y/n) watched as another him/her walked over to Damien and practically pulled him away. Mark put down his still full champagne glass and whispered something to The Colonel before they both walked off.

Suddenly they were in the cellar, (Y/n) watched as Mark carefully put a bullet in the second shot of a revolver. Afterward he explained to The Colonel that they should play Russian Roulette to make amends... The Colonel agreed. Mark fired the first slot at The Colonel... nothing. Mark handed The Colonel the gun and The Colonel shot at Mark... using the second slot. The loud bang from the gun seemed to hang in the air as Mark lifelessly fell to the floor. (Y/n)'s mouth gaped open, Mark planed this, set all of this up.

Once again everything changed, (Y/n) saw Abe, Chef, and what looked like a groundskeeper outside. 

"Employers come and go! Some die, some don't" The man exclaimed. "Help me" Damien cried out from behind (Y/n) who quickly turned around. 

Damien stood with his hands over his ears and his eyes screwed shut. Damien was transparent with a blue glow around him almost as if he was dead. (Y/n) tried to run over to Damien but he disappeared. 

"Damien! Damien, where are you?!" (Y/n) screamed looking around. (Y/n) felt a wetness on his/her cheeks... did he/she start crying... he/she couldn't tell. 

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at the sight of a different yet still familiar figure came into his/her view. Abe sat lifelessly, all colour drained from his face, blood dripping down his chest from what looked like a bullet wound.

(Y/n) couldn't take it, he/she felt nauseous and it became hard to breathe. (Y/n) squeezed his/her eyes shut, "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop!" (Y/n) begged covering his/her ears.