3:25 p.m August 21st

(Y/n) shifted somewhat awkwardly before putting the vases of flowers on the ground, "I hope it doesn't rain today..." he/she trailed off and slumped onto the floor.

"It was beautiful day yesterday, I hope you saw it" (Y/n) noted absentmindedly. "I thought you should know, that we're all doing well... everyone misses you guys... I should tell them to visit" (Y/n) said with a sigh, of course there was no response.

"Chef and Benjamin decided to take care of Margaret's shop..." (Y/n) trailed off before looking at the gravestones.

"I met Jack" (Y/n) paused and fiddled with the hem of his/her shirt. "He's really energetic... just like Anti" he/she explained softly.

"Thing's have been rough, but we're getting through it... together" (Y/n) expressed as he/she grabbed his/her broken watch.

"Through all of this I've realized something" (Y/n) paused before standing up. "I will never stop fighting..." (Y/n) trailed off and looked over at the car where his/her friends were waiting.

"Because, this... this is worth fighting for" (Y/n) assured, he/she looked at the gravestones one last time before he/she walked away.

They drove home in silence and sat in the living room for several minutes before the door bell rang.

"I'll get it" (Y/n) informed as he/she walked over and opened the front door.

(Y/n) froze as he/she stared at the familiar figure, he/she couldn't seem to speak.

The familiar woman gave a slight smile a brushed back part of her black hair.

(Y/n) stood wide eyed before he/she was finally able to croak out the woman's name, "C-Celine..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you know what this means...
There's a possibility for a sequel
Yay
Rejoice

I have no idea what I'm going to be writing next

Question of the chapter:
What would be your perfect weekend?

...Anyways have a good morning/evening/night