8:04 p.m January 28th

(Y/n) sat at the top of a building, his/her legs dangled over the edge, his/her eyes were bagged from exhaustion.

(Y/n) crinkled The now empty water bottle before throwing it off the edge of the building in frustration.

He/She put sighed tiredly and wiped his/her eyes. (Y/n) had lost track of time, he/she didn't know how long he/she had been gone, (Y/n) just didn't want to go back to the Manor. (Y/n) was honestly scared and confused, he/she just didn't know what to do anymore.

(Y/n) grazed his/her fingers across the drawings that had been hastily etched into the rooftop. He/She smiled to himself/herself, (Y/n) had fond memories of the old, now abandoned, apartment complex, after all, he/she used to live there.

(Y/n) absentmindedly stared at the drawings that he/she, Dark, and Mark had drew when they were children. Each one of the drawings had a label written in discsntively different handwriting.

(Y/n) chuckled at the drawing of a small box with arms that Mark and Dark drew together, it was simply labeled 'Tiny Box Tim'.

(Y/n) sighed and looked toward the city, the street and building lights mirroring the night sky.

He/She froze for a moment as he/she heard incoming footsteps, "beautiful, isn't it" (Y/n) remarked motioning towards the night sky.

"You've been gone for a while" Anti informed, his voice uncharacteristically calm and gentle. (Y/n) made a noise of acknowledgement as Anti sat beside him/her.

"How long have I been gone?" (Y/n) asked, his/her voice horse and fatigued.

"About a day and a half" Anti responded as he sat back further, using his hands to hold him up.

"I don't want to go back" (Y/n) stated after a moment of silence, Anti looked over at him/her before realizing what he/she meant, even then, he didn't know how to respond.

"I just got out of there, I-I just..." (Y/n) trailed off and sighed, Anti tentatively put a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, he/she flinched but smiled at Anti.

"I really don't know what to say, I-I'm sorry (Y/n)" Anti sympathized, (Y/n) sighed and shrugged. "I used to live here" (Y/n) informed absentmindedly before stretching.

"Come with me, I want to show you something" (Y/n) ushered as he/she stood to his/her feet.

(Y/n) led Anti down the stairs, and checked one of the doors, "locked" (Y/n) stated before turning towards Anti.

"You good at climbing?" (Y/n) asked grabbing a fire extinguisher. Anti nodded before (Y/n) chucked the fire extinguisher at the window, which completely shattered.

"We need the keys in that staff room" (Y/n) clarified walking over to the broken window.

Anti giggled with excitement, "finally, someone who knows how to have fun" he chimed as (Y/n) climbed out the window and stood on the edge outside. Anti followed (Y/n) as they slid across the edge to get to the other window.

Without a warning, (Y/n) felt something grab his/her calf and yank him/her down.

(Y/n) screamed and dug his/her fingers into the edge of the building.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay!" Anti fretted, (Y/n) lightly groaned. "I-I'm fine, just... get the damn window open" (Y/n) shouted, Anti nodded and stepped over (Y/n)'s hands.

After a couple  of rough kicks the window shattered, Anti climbed in and pulled (Y/n) up.

"Well, That was traumatic" (Y/n) stated jokingly, ignoring the searing pain on his/her leg, (Y/n) didn't want Anti to worry.

"Wow, look at this" Anti gawked holding up a small lucky cat statue. "Yeah, a lot of stuff was just left here" (Y/n) responded opening his/her bag to hold the lucky cat for Anti.

"Why was this place abandoned so suddenly?" Anti questioned putting the small statue in (Y/n)'s bag. (Y/n) closed his/her bag and shrugged, "I don't know for sure, I had already moved out... but I heard a rumour it was a bad gas leak" he/she explained walking over and grabbing several keys.

(Y/n) hesitated for a moment, "they never were the brightest" he/she commented while examining the tattered walls. "They were always so careless, ended up losing a lot of money" (Y/n) clarified, for a second (Y/n) thought he/she saw someone, but it was only for a second.

(Y/n) unlocked the door and motioned for Anti to follow. "I'll show you where I used to live" (Y/n) urged leading Anti down the hall. He/She stopped at a room labeled 'I107', (Y/n) slightly hesitated before unlocking the door and they stepped inside.

Most of the possessions (Y/n) had left were still there, as if the room was frozen in time. "Y'know, I actually got evicted, for being to loud..." (Y/n) paused and looked over at Anti. "To be truthful, Mark and Dark were the loud one's, they came over a lot" he/she clarified looking around the room.

"Was this your's?" Anti queried picking up a guitar, (Y/n) shook his/her head. "No, Mark gave it to Dark, as a gift" he/she explained running his/her hands over a nightstand.

"Come on, you need to see this" (Y/n) ushered, rushing out of the room, Anti following close behind.

(Y/n) hit several places on the wall, until one spot made a hallow thumping noise.

"Here, give me a hand" (Y/n) stated motioning for Anti to help push against the wall. Although confused, Anti complied, shockingly, the wall swung open, revealing a small room with a ladder leading further down.

"Hope you're not scared of ladders" (Y/n) joked as he/she started climbing down the ladder.

"What is this place?" Anti questioned following (Y/n). "I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a basement, but it was never used" (Y/n) explained, continuing down the ladder.

They got most of the way down the ladder when, once again, (Y/n) felt something grab his/her ankle and pulled him/her down.

(Y/n) lost his/her grip on the ladder and was practically dragged downward. (Y/n) hit the ground with a loud thump as his/her vision started fading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger (?)
I'm evil
It's one of my better traits

If I were to make a YouTuber x reader which YouTuber would you want:
• Chuggaaconroy
• protonjon
• Nintendocaprisun
• Cryaotic
• markiplier
• Pewdiepie
• jacksepticeye
• leathericecream

Also which 'au' do you like most:
• high school au
• dystopian au
• super power au
• Fan!reader x YouTuber
• YouTuber!reader x YouTuber
• a strange combination of 2 of the above

Question of the chapter:
What's your favourite indoor/outdoor activity?

...Anyways have a good morning/evening/night