Two

"Do you really have to fight tomorrow grayson? " you asked as you sat on the bathroom sink whatching grayson give Dallas a bath.

"Baby, you know I don't have a choice, we talk about this every year, it's okay iv been training extra hard I'll be fine, plus I have you to be my sexy personal doctor afterwards" he says smirking and standing inbetween your legs. He lays a soft kiss on you neck sending shivers down your body.

"I just hate the sight of someone hurting you, Harleys gonna watch Dallas for us so I can be there with you"

He nodds and bends down picking Dallas out of the tub and wrapping him in a towel.

"Okay buddy go give momma kisses then were going down for bed" Grayson says picking him up and leaning him in to kiss you.

Dallas grabs both of your cheeks and giggles as he kisses your nose and you kiss him.

"Me loves you mommy" he says making your heart smile.

"I love you little D" you say pinching his nose.

Grayson walks him out and puts one of his T-shirts on him and a pull-up, then takes him to his own room for bed.

You smile as you hear them giggling from the tickle fight they have every night before bed.

You soon heard the bedroom door open and grayson walks in taking his leather jacket off and throwing it to the floor. He pulled his shirt over his head and his body looked like it was sculptured by god himself. He ran his fingers through his messy hair as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off in one Swift motion. He stood there in his tight fitting underwear and his muscles flexed as he looked dead into your eyes with a smirk.

"Staring is rude Angel" he teases as he walks over to you and picks you up throwing you over his shoulder.

"Where are you taking me" you laughed out and covered your mouth as you realized Dallas was sleeping.

He walked into the bathroom and sat you on the counter as he removed his big T-shirt from your body leaving you completely naked.

"No underwear?  Hmm daddy likes" he says as he started planting kisses on your neck.

He pulls his underwear down and grabs your thighs picking you up and wrapping you around his waist as he carrys you into the shower.

He throws you up against the wall as his hands roam every inch of you. He looks you dead in the eyes and smirks as he enters fully into you making you moan loudly. He covers your mouth with his hand as he picks up his pace.

He pulls out of you and sets you down and turns you around making you bend over. He leans down planting a small kiss on your ass as he slowly enters you from behind.

"I'm about to make you cum in so many ways princess " .

-
(Play song )
The crowd screamed making your ear drums want to bleed. Your palms were sweaty and your stomach turned.

You looked over at grayson and his eyes met yours. You mouthed 'I love you' to him and he smiled and said it back. The bell rang signaling the fight to start. You cringed at every punch that was sent to them both.

"Come on baby beat his ass" you screamed making him look your way and smirk.

He threw another punch laying the other guy out cold. You sighned in relief but there's still so many more guys.

He jumps down from the ring and walks over to you and pecked your lips. You reached up wiping the blood off his lip while giving him a sympathetic look.

"Y/n I'm fine, I promise I worked hard every-day for this, stop worrying" he says rubbing his finger across your cheek. You nodd and leaned in giving him a quick kiss.

"Well go on, and kick his ass, and if You do good I'll reward you later" You say winking and licking your lips.

He smirks and goes to say something but the loud bell rang for the second fight to start.

"He's the leader because he's the best, don't worry iv seen him fight several times, he's taking it easy on them" ethan says as he appears out of the blue. He nudges you with his shoulder and you giggle then turn your attention to grayson. Damn did he look good.

Your phone started blowing off the hook and you looked down seeing it was Harley, you scrunched your eyebrows together as you answered it but it was to loud for you to hear.

"I'll call you back in a second let me walk outside " you say but before you could process anything Ryder, zayne, and wes came busting through the door screaming. Everyone dropped what they were doing and all eyes were on them.

"Y/n, grayson" they screamed out and Grayson jumped down from the ring and walked over to you as they approached you.

"Damn it Ryder what is it" grayson says confused and slightly pissed off.

"It's the badgers" he says as his voice goes low and concern and sadness spread across his face.

"What about it Ryder your scaring me" you say as your heart started pounding like it was gonna pop out of your chest.

"T-they t-they took" he start stuttering and his voice cracked.

Grayson stood straight up as his jaw clenched and his fist balled up. Your eyes begin to fill up with tears as it felt like a knife was stabbing you in the chest as the words that slid off his tongue played over and over in your mind.

"They took Dallas"