Thirty three

Still Grayson's pov.

"Don't act like you don't like what you see Mr. Dolan" she says slowly making her way over to me.

I backed up further from her as I clenched my jaw.

"First off why tf are you wearing my wifes stuff, second why are you in my room, and no I don't like it your an infant for gods sake, put some clothes on and I'll deal with you later when y/n gets home and you better hope she's in a good mood" I say bluntly as I walked out of the room.

So many thoughts was running through my mind, she's so young wtf is she thinking.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as my phone started going off. It was Ethan.

"Hey man what's up"

"It's y/n, she came over looking for you and she might have had a few beers, maybe 8, anyways she's wasted come get her"

"Damn it Ethan on my way, don't let her drink anymore or I swear I'll have your head" I hung up the phone and immediately called my mom and asked her to come watch the kids.

Mackenzie made her way downstairs in her own clothes as she leaned up against the wall.

"Get out,  your the last thing i wanna deal with tonight" I say as I opened the door for her to leave.

She rolls her eyes and grabs her purse as she sways her small ass hips out of the door.

Did she really think i would cheat on my Badass sexy wife with her?  Ha comedy.

Soon my mom pulled up and I immediately ran outside and got in my car. I waved her bye as I made my way to y/n.

-

I pulled up and walked in and Ethan ran up to me with quilt all over his face.

"Man I'm sorry I didn't know, she was stressed and I thought one beer would be okay but then she wanted another and another" he went on but I cut him off

"I don't care, where is she" by the time he could answer I heard her familiar laugh echoing through the large house.

I made my way to her and she was laying on the kitchen counter pointing at the ceiling.

"Hey angel" I say softly as her head turns to me and a small shy smile creeped on her face. 

"Hey daddy" she says trying to get down off the counter. I couldn't help but to laugh. She looked way to fucking cute.

I picked her up and took her to the car and buckled her in. I didn't bother with the guys because they should have called me instead of letting her get this wasted.

I started the car and headed towards home. I looked over at her and she started taking off her clothes. Damn. Was all I could think but then reality hit me.

"Angel put your clothes back on"

"No I wanna play " she says as she unbuckels herself and makes her way over to me. She softly runs her small hand down my thighs as she got on her knees in the seat and unbuckled my jeans. I grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

"You're drunk, I don't wanna take advantage of you"

She looks up at me with her beautiful y/e/c eyes and smiles.

"I'm your wife gray I can pleasure you if I want even if I'm drunk"

She slips her hand in my pants and pulls my Dick out as she slowly strokes it. I tried so hard not to just pull over and fuck the shit out of her. I felt her warm breath against me and i soon felt her whole mouth on me. The way she swirled her tongue just right made me go insane.

I gripped the steering wheel and let out soft moans as she pleasured me so well.

I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed her head and thrusted into her mouth as I released.

She moaned lightly which I thought was hot as hell. She was such a freak and that's one thing I loved about her.

"Mhm you taste good" she says as she nibbled on my ear a bit.

"Just wait till we get home angel" I smirked as she sat back in her spot and smiled.

She has no idea of the things I'm fixing to do to her.