Sixteen

You finished your shower and walked downstairs, all you could hear was laughing and footsteps running across the house.

You smiled as you saw Dallas chasing grayson with pancake mix.

"Excuse me what do you think you to are doing" you say with a Stern voice. They both stoped and exchanged looks.

You motioned with your hand for Dallas to bring you the bowl of mix.

"Dallas you know better, and grayson your grown, we do not play with this" you say walking closer to them.

A smirk grew on your face and you grabbed a handful of the mix and slapped grayson across the face with it. Both of there eyes went wide and Dallas busted out laughing. You took another hand full and slapped Dallas with it.

You covered your mouth as you laughed and they both looked at each other.

"Get her" Dallas yells and they both run towards you. You took off running as they chased you and you soon felt to strong arms wrap around you and pick you up off your feet.

"Get her D" grayson says and soon you felt dallas's little hand across your face as he covered it with pancake mix. You reached out grabbing him and started planting kisses all over his face smearing more mix on him.

The whole house was filled with laughter.

Just like it should be.

"You go relax and take a bath and I'll clean Dallas and the kitchen up" grayson says as he plants a small kiss on your nose.

Gosh you love this side of him. He's such a great husband and daddy.

-

Another day at work, and another dollar in your pocket.

You walked through the doors and recieved a couple of hellos and your coffee as you made it up to Grayson's old office.

You heard talking on the other side and you walked in seeing grayson and ethan both in suits as they leaned on the desk talking.

Woah. What did I miss?

"Goodmorning Angel, sorry I took off early this morning just wanted a head start back a work" grayson says walking over to you and planting a kiss on your lips.

You were totally confused.

Am I dreaming? 

"It's totally fine, your coming back?" you say trying to wrap your head around what's going on.

He motioned for you to come sit and him and ethan stood in front of you.

"Angel, I want to make an effort, I want you and Dallas to live the best life you can have, I'm still the leader of the three moons, but I'm gonna be working here and coming home to my family every night. Ethan's going to help keep things running with the gang, but there will be days I will have to handle some things, but I promise your my first priority and I don't want you or Dallas involved in this anymore, from now own I'll keep it to myself, so you can have a normal life" he says explaining his plans.

You wanted him to be 100% all in, but he had other things he had to finish and you respect all the effort he's putting in. Having a husband that runs a million dollar company plus is secretly a gang leader, couldn't be all that bad, right? And he promised to keep you out of it.

"Okay, that's fine" you say making both of there heads shoot up.

"Fine? That's all, no screaming or?" Grayson says making you slightly giggle.

"Only under one condition" you say standing up and fixing your skirt.

They exchange looks and a smirk appears on your face.

"I get Ethan's office, and I don't want to be your assistant anymoreI wanna help you run this company" you say making them both sigh in relief.

"Of course angel"

And that ladies, is how it's done.