Twenty Six

The bright morning sun was shining through the windows as you layed their skin on skin wrapped in Grayson's arms, you smiled as you remembered last night. Making love to grayson feels like the first time, over and over. The way he touches you, the way his lips feel on your skin.

Its Your safe place.

"So what do you want Santa to bring you this year Mrs. Y/n Dolan" grayson teases as he runs his fingers through your hair.

"hmm I want another car, preferably a bigger one to make it easier getting these kids in and out of, my little jeep is not cutting it"

He let out a little chuckle and kissed your forehead.

"Depends if you've been naughty or nice this year, but this santa prefers you naughty" his deep raspy voice says as a little smirk plastered across his face.

"Oh yeah and what do you want santa to bring you Mr. Grayson Dolan" you say copying him. He chuckles as he looked down at you.

"I got all I need right here" he squeezes you tightly into his chest as his lips melted into yours.

"As much as I want to stay like this, I can't, I have a huge meeting in an hour" he says giving you a little pouty face as he slipped on some boxers.

"Well that's your fault for scheduleling on the weekends" you say slightly pushing him as you put on a T-shirt and some panties.

He gets up hitting you with his pillow making you fall back. You stood up making eye contact and a smirk grew on your face.

"You just started something Bailey" you say grabbing a pillow.

"Bring it on momma bear"

You both bust out laughing at the name he gave you as you charged at each other and started having a pillow fight.

He picked you up and lightly threw you on the bed as he started tickling you making you squeal and bust out laughing

He picked you up and lightly threw you on the bed as he started tickling you making you squeal and bust out laughing. He leaned down and kissed you multiple times on the neck knowing it was your most sensitive spot.

"Can you guys keep it down, I'm trying to sleep gosh"

You both looked over seeing Dallas standing in the door way with his hand on his head as if he had a headache or something. You and grayson exchange confused looks as you slightly giggled.

"I don't know if that's my 3 year old son or a grown man standing there" grayson says making Dallas squint his eyes.

"Oh your gonna get it now daddy" he says running to the bed and jumping on grayson as they started wrestling each other.

You laughed as you just watched him being an amazing father, and how far you've came with him. Once he was this complete asshole who was hurting and holding on to so much pain until he found you and you changed his whole world, just as much as he changed yours. Now you have a beautiful son and another child on the way. Time goes by so fast but if there's one thing you know for sure is that, 

You wouldn't trade it for the world.