Five

His eyes went completely black. The look on his face was undescribable and it kinda frightened you.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" he says pushing by everyone and heading towards to the door. You ran in front of him to try and calm him down but you could tell that darkness has taken over.

"Grayson calm down" you say trying to push him back from the door but his eyes stare into your soul and and his jaw clenched.

"Move now y/n" he shouted making you and everyone else flinch. His voice was so dark and you could feel the heat radiating off his body from how mad he is.

You shook your head no and you layed your hand against his chest slightly pushing him backwards. No one else even dared to touch him because they knew he would have already killed them by now.

"Grayson calm down, we have to think about this, there already steps ahead of us and we have to be smart about our next move, please" you say as you whispered the last part.

"Y/n, move out of my way right now i swear to god, I don't give a fuck about that , I WANT MY SON AND I WANT THAT SON OF A BITCHES BODY LAYING BENEATH ME AS I BEAT HIM UNTIL HIS LIFE LEAVES HIM COMPLETELY, NOW MOVEEEEEEEE"

You were taken back by him but you saw how hurt and angry he was so you just moved out of his way. He gave you one sympathetic look as he let out a deep breath and walked out of the door. You grabbed your jacket and looked at everyone else and they Shook there heads as if they knew what you was thinking. Everyone grabbed there stuff and headed to there vehicles.

Grayson's head shot up as he saw you coming towards his car and he immediately started shaking his head no.

"Your not coming, you and harley stay here" he says as serious as he could be.

"I don't think so grayson that's my son to"

He kicks his car door and mumbles a cuss word under his breath.

"Y/n, no, I can't not put you in danger, go back inside and I promise I'll bring him back to you" he says getting in and slamming the door. You rolled your eyes and got in also ignoring his death stare he was giving you. He cranked the car and he pulled out as everyone else followed.

"Fine, but your staying in the car" he says but you looked at him and scoffed.

"Over my dead body".

-

You pull up to an old abandoned warehouse and you looked at grayson confused.

"How did you know where to find him? " you asked but he ignores you and jumps out of the car. He walks to the back and starts loading his guns and sticking secret knifes in his clothes. You bent down sticking a few knives in your jacket and then picking up a gun but his hand lands on yours stopping you.

"I said your staying in the car"

You snatched your hand and scoffed at him and grabbed the gun anyways sticking it in the back of your pants. He finally gave in and walked over to the rest of the guys as they got there guns loaded and ready.

You thought grayson was gonna sneak his way in but he walked straight up towards to door and shot anyone who got in his way. So many gun shots were heard making your ears ring. It felts like a movie. He felt untouchable and the only thing on his mind was Dallas.

He kicked the door down and walked straight in shooting and killing anyone he saw, not thinking twice about it. He threw his empty gun on the ground then grabbed another one and started firing.

Soon it went silent and it went completely dark. You looked around and couldn't see a single thing. You felt your way to grayson and he squeezed your hand to let you know it was him.

All of a sudden the lights turned on and there were men at every angle pointing guns at you and many more running in and circling you.

You looked at Grayson and he didn't have one emotion on his face. He came for one person and one person only.

Jack dail.