Forty Five

You didn't say anything back, but inside you was exploding. He pulls into this old dirt road but you don't question it. About five minutes pass and he pulls the truck over putting it in park. You look at him and he gives you a trust me smile and he gets out and walks over helping you out.

He intertwines his fingers with yours as he walks you to the edge of a Cliff that over looked the town. It was beautiful and you always wondered where him and grayson find these places.

"Beautiful" he mumbles as you stare at all the beautiful lights below you.

"It sure is"

"I was talking about you" he says making eye contact with you. You blushed and looked down trying to hide it.

He turns around pulling you back to the truck.

"I don't want to leave just yet" you say standing in front of the hood. He smirks and looks down at you with his dark Hazel eyes.

"Oh I wasn't planning on it" he walks over grabbing your waist as his picks you up wrapping your legs around him and laying you on the hood of his truck.

"W-what are you-" you say but he cuts you off by placing soft kisses on your neck

"Just relax and let me touch you" his words made your body just go numb and you layed back enjoying the feeling of his hands roaming your body as he slowly removed your shorts.

He stood back admiring you as he lifted his shirt over his head in one Swift motion. His eyes never leaving yours. He crawled inbetween your legs as he pulled you closer to the edge and you could feel his bulge against your now throbbing heat.

He lifted your shirt over your head leaving you in nothing. He started kissing down your collar bone and down to your breast. His tongue flicking over your sensitive nipple as he lightly sucks on it making you throw your head back in pleasure.

He brought his fingers up to his mouth as he licked them and ran them down your body before entering you. You moaned and slung your head back as pleasure took over your body.

"Say my name babygirl, tell everyone who's making you feel good" he says so seductively as he made his way down to your heat and flicked his tongue against your bundle of nerves.

"ETHAN" you moaned out so loud as you felt the knot in your stomach form and you knew you was about to cum.

You reached down gripping his hair as you dug him deeper into you. He started licking you viciously as he picked up his pace with his fingers making you a moaning mess.

"I-i-im gonna cu-" he sucked on your clit harshly sending you over the edge as you came for the first time in months. It felt like your whole body was on cloud nine.

You layed there trying to catch your breath as he came up laying a soft kiss on your neck.

"There's a whole lot more where that came from babygirl" he whispers so seductively in your ear ass he slightly nibbled on it.

Hey guys I'm gonna try to update a lot today because I'm probably not gonna be able to tomorrow or the next day due to christmas, but I hope you guys have a great holiday and enjoy your familys! Love you.