Forty

The strangers body hit the ground and everyone looked around confused.

"Who was that" Ethan says as he turns around seeing the guy on the ground bleeding out.

"I don't know, y/n oh my god" grayson says as he reached out holding you in his arms.

"I thought you-" he starts but you just nodd knowing what he was gonna say. You might be crazy but your not that crazy to kill a kid, but she did deserve the rest.

All of a sudden screams were heard from upstairs followed by gun shots.

Everyone ducked down and you soon felt Grayson's arms wrap around you protecting you.

"Grayson whats happening, who was that man" you say wanting answers.

Nothing seemed right.

"I don't know but you and Ethan stay here" he says as he goes to walk upstairs.

You reached up grabbing his hand and pulling him back down.

"You are not going up there, I can't lose you"

He pulls you into his hard chest as he lays a soft kiss on your forehead. He looks down at you with sad eyes as he pulls away and walks up the stairs.

You felt a tear fall from your face as you turned to look at Ethan who had Mackenzie pinned in the corner.

There was one last gun shot and everything went silent you could hear a pen drop.

You couldn't take it anymore and you walked up the stairs quietly as Ethan and Mackenzie followed as he tied her hands up behind her.

Before you could hit the top stair you heard that god awful familiar voice that you never in your life ever wanted to hear again.

Jack.

All you could see his Grayson's back turned towards you as Ryder, zayne, and the other guys stood behind him. His fist was balled up and you could see the anger radiating off of him.

"This can't be, we killed him" you looked over seeing Ethan standing beside you with his eyes wide and his face full of confusion.

The floor squeaked making everyone's head turn towards you. You could see the pain and fear written all over Grayson's face as he mouthed "I told you to stay" to you making your heart fall to the ground.

"I killed you Jack, I pushed you off that Cliff myself how are you here" Grayson's voice cracked as he realized how much he could lose right now.

"Oh grayson you should have shot me or something first, I mean did you really think I wouldn't have been able to get out of a box come on man,plus did you think you was the only leader with men to back you up, ha please" Jack says leaning on one foot with a sarcastic look on his face.

"What do you want Jack"

He let's out a evil laugh "oh I just came to get something that belongs to me"

His eyes scanned the room and the words that left his mouth next made you wanna throw up.

"My sister" he spits as his eyes land straight on Mackenzie.