Thirty Four

Your pov.

It's been a couple of days since you had your little fun night. Especially when you got home.

Grayson has been acting so secretive like he's keeping something from you but you just ignore it.

The door bell rings and you walked downstairs opening it and there stood Mackenzie. She had a huge smile on her face as always as she made her way through the door.

"Hello Mackenzie" you say as you made your way upstairs to get the kids up.

You walked into Delilahs room and grayson was changing her diaper.

He buttoned her pants back up and fixed her little bow.

"Look how beautiful she is" he says walking over and wrapping his arm around you.

"We made that" you say smiling as you looked down at her and she was laying on her side staring at you with a huge smile on her face.

"Hell yeah we did, but she gets her looks from you" he says nudging you

"Hell yeah we did, but she gets her looks from you" he says nudging you. You looked down and blushed and he lifted your head up with his finger as he planted a soft kiss on your nose.

He walked over picking Delilah up and kissing her repeatedly on the cheek making her laugh out loud. It was litterally the cutest thing in the world.

You all three walked into dallas's room and he was going through his closet trying to find something to wear.

"Bud what are you doing, momma layed you an outfit out lastnight" grayson says looking at him in confusion.

"Dad I'm getting older I need to dress more manly if I want to get the ladies" Dallas says as he trys on another shit then another.

"Your 3 the only ladies you need in your life is your mom and sister, now choose a shirt and come on we need to eat breakfast before I leave for work"

"Yes shir daddy" he says finally choosing a shirt. You sit there admiring his cute little self. A spitting image of his dad. Attitude and all.

Grayson and the kids head down stairs as you headed over to the laundry room to switch out the laundry.

You could hear the kids and grayson playing around and laughing.

You finally finished and headed down there with them to eat breakfast. Before you could enter the kitchen you heard grayson and Mackenzie whispering.

"What are you doing here, I made myself clear after what happened the other night for you to leave and stay gone" grayson says, he had worry and anger mixed in his voice which made you even more concerned.

"She called me, so I figured you didn't tell her, so I came hoping it can just be put in the past"

What the actual fuck.

"No it can't, and I didn't tell her because she would fucking kill you"

At this point you were fed up and you walked In making both of there heads snap towards you.

"Would you like to explain to me what the fuck your talking about before I beat both of your asses"