Seven

You roll over as your arm wrapped around the little body that layed so close to you, You mentally smile as you squeeze it and plant a small kiss on it's forehead.

"Mommy I can't breathe" Dallas says acting like he was running out of air.

You lean up letting him go and you lay your head on his stomach and he giggles. He starts playing with your hair and he smiles down at you. It was like a mini reflection of grayson.

Both of your heads snapped towards the door as you heard grayson talking  outside of the door as he slightly opened it.

"Quick act asleep" you say to Dallas and he lightly giggles as he lays over and hangs his tongue out acting asleep.

"I said asleep not dead silly" you say poking him and laying down closing your eyes also. The door fully opens and you hear it close again knowing grayson had came in.

You felt him slowly creep his way to the bed and he jumped on it and started tickeling Dallas.

"I was sleeping daddy" he says giggling as grayson tickles him.

He looks over at you and a beautiful smile crept onto his face and he leaned down kissing your soft lips.

"Goodmorning my beautiful Angel" he says pecking your lips again. He lightly moans as if your kisses tasted good to him.

He stands up off the bed and points at Dallas and winks.

"Go get dressed buddy, I'm taking you and mommy somewhere today" he says making you shoot your head up at him and give him a confused look.

"Where" you and Dallas both say at the same time making grayson chuckle.

"It's a suprise, now hurry we leave in an hour" he says giving you both forehead kisses and walking back downstairs.

-

"Mommy come on, daddy said an hour, it's been 400" Dallas says yelling from down stairs. You laugh at his little joke that you knew either grayson or ethan put him up to.

You threw on your jacket and looked your self in the mirror checking your outfit then heading downstairs.

"Finally" grayson, ethan, and Dallas say in usion.

You send then a glare and they throw there hands up in surrender. You all walk out getting into your car and grayson pulled out and drove to the "suprise" .

(Play song) 

"Hey Dallas, this was your dads and uncle Ethan's favorite song back in the day" you say turning up the radio.

They both exchanged looks and smirks appeared across there faces.

"CLUB GOIN UP ON A TUESDAY" You all sanged as grayson pulled up into the familiar driveway. Your heart started racing and you looked over at him and a huge smile appeared on your face.

"Are you serious? " you say and you looked over seeing two familiar faces running up to your car. You got out and immediately opened your arms and they engulfed you into a big hug.

"Y/n, grayson, ethan " she says as she squeezed you all to death. Grayson chuckled as he helped Dallas out of the car and brought him around.

Her face lit up and she looked between you and Grayson and you knew what she was thinking and you nodded tell her yes he was yours.

"Dallas I want you to meet someone" grayson says as he walks Dallas over to her.

He reaches his hand out and shakes it and you could see tears form in her eyes.

"Dallas say hello" you say giving him a small smile.

"Hello" he says making everyone's heart flutter.

"Hello Dallas, I'm Lisa, but you can call me grandma" .