Eight

"Hi grandma" Dallas says wrapping his arms around her neck. A small tear slid down her cheek as Sean stood behind her. He Bent down and opened his arms and Dallas ran into them.

"It's nice to meet you Dallas, I'm your grandpa" Sean says as his face softens and Dallas shakes his hand.

You all walk in and Lisa had cooked a huge dinner. It's been so long since you've had a home cooked meal, but you wouldn't trade your life right now for anything, because Grayson and Dallas is what makes you happy and there all you need.

You all sat down and you mentally moaned as the cornbread hit your tongue.

"This is so good mom thank you" ethan says giving everyone a small smile.

The room feels with an akward silence and you could tell they had so many questions but they knew you couldn't tell them anything.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom" you say leaning over into Grayson's ear. He nodds and you got up excusing yourself.

You went upstairs and smiled as you saw young photos of the twins down the hallway. They we're so cute. You went into the bathroom and did your business then came back out and grayson was leaning up against the door frame smirking.

He reached his hand out and he pulled you to the room all the way back into the hallway.

"This was my room" he says closing the door. A smirk formed on his lips and he picked you up throwing you on his bed.

"Iv never had sex in my bed before, wanna help me out with that" he says as he lifts your shirt up a little and kisses your stomach.

"Were gonna have to make this quick" he says as he starts taking your clothes off and his. He was so eager to feel you.

He took no time to enter you as his hands roamed your body and his lips left soft little kisses everywhere. He was being slow and gentle and the thought of getting caught made it more exciting.

He mumbled a soft fuck as he pulled out releasing on your stomach. He kissed you one last time as he climbed off and put his clothes on. You layed there naked on his bed just watching him. He was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"You can go get cleaned up I'll stall them" he says slapping your naked ass. You giggle and stood up walking to his bathroom and taking a quick shower, you got out and snooped through Grayson's old clothes and found a big Jersey and some boxers and you put them on and tied your hair in a bun.

-

"Mommy look what grandma and grandpa gave me" Dallas says running towards you with a football in his arms as you walked down the stairs.

Grayson looked up at you and he licked his lips as a smirk appeared on his face as he noticed you wearing his old football jersey.

"wow buddy that's cool" you say bending down and picking him up.

"Alright mom, dad I hate to leave but it's getting late" Grayson says standing up and walking over to them and hugging them,  same as ethan.

You walked over puting Dallas down and letting him hug them bye. Lisa turned to you and wrapped her arms around you and squeezed you.

"Thank you for my beautiful grandson, there's no one else i rather have as his mother or my sons wife, I love you y/n, come back and see me soon" she says kissing your cheek and pulling you back in.

You all waved to them as grayson pulls out of the driveway and heads home. You felt a warm hand land on your thigh and you looked over and grayson smiled. You intertwined your fingers with his and he brought it up and kissed the back of your hand..

"I love you y/n m/n Dolan" he says squeezing it lightly.

"I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan"

"And me Dallas Bailey Dolan loves mommy, daddy and uncle ethan" Dallas says in the back as he claps his hands making everyone chuckled.