Thirty Five

"Y/n it's not what it seems calm down the babies are here" grayson says as he slowly made his way to you.

"It seems to me you've been fucking around with the babysitter"

As the words left your mouth you saw yourself slowly blacking out.

"What? Oh hell no angel I would never cheat on you, the other night when I got home you was no where to be found and I went to our bedroom and she was wearing some of your lingerie and I thought it was you so I walked up to you, well her, and the second I realized it wasn't you I pulled away and made her leave"

"YOU WHAT" you screamed as you slowly made your way even closer to her.

If I get my hands on that bitch I swear I will kill her.

She stood there with a smirk on her face which sent you over board and you charged at her. You could feel her contact under your hands for a split second but grayson snatched you from her.

"Y/n calm down, you can't hit her she's underage you will go to jail, and I'm not gonna let our children watch there mom leave in handcuffs now stop it" his deep dark voice ran through your ears, you could hear how pissed off he was.

He was so right and she was not worth it.

"Fine, just get out of my fucking house" you spit as she made her way through the door.

You and grayson stood in the kitchen in silence. You looked up at him and his eyes met yours and you have him a small smile.

"I'm okay baby, she's a kid" you say trying to smooth it over.

He walked over laying a soft kiss on your lips. You walked upstairs and picked up your phone and dialed a special someone's number.

"Well hello there" his familiar deep voice answered

"I need a favor"

"Hit me with it"

"Mackenzie Smith"

"What about her y/n? "

" kidnap her for me, she just left my house, her address is (blah blah), tie her up in the basement and I'll come finish her tomorrow" you say as a devel smirk appeared across your face.

"Okay consider it done"

"Thank you, and grayson does not find out"

"Gotcha and, Anytime little sis"

Did she actually think she would get away with this, after all I am a gang leaders wife.