Fourteen

You went home and crawled onto the couch and turned on some Netflix, just enjoying yourself and your alone time.

You slowly felt your eyes get heavy and sleep took over you.

You heard the front door open and shut and you soon felt your body being lifted off the couch. His strong arms holding you close. As his cologne filled your nose. You could hear his heart beat beating as he carried you upstairs and into your bed. You stayed asleep so you didn't have to talk to him and you heard him mumble "I still love you, and I will do anything for you and our son" his soft lips planted a kiss on your forehead and he got up walking out.

You wanted to stop him so bad and tell him to come to bed, and stay but you needed more time, and you wanted him to prove himself to you some more.

-

"Mommy, mommy, wake up daddy's here and we made pancakes" Dallas says running and jumping in the bed with you. You rolled over grabbing him and pulling him into you as you cover him in kisses.

You both get up walking downstairs and the smell of breakfast hit your nose.

Damn. Was all you could say as grayson stood there in his sweats and shirtless as his back muscles flexed.

He turned around catching you staring and a smirk crept on his face

"Goodmorning" he says smiling.

Dallas runs into his arms and grayson whispers in his ear for him to tell you something.

"Daddy says you look like an Angel" he says as he giggles.

You laugh and send grayson a smile, he use to always call you his Angel.

"Well tell your daddy I think he looks beautiful as well"

You don't want to rush into anything but you miss this so much.

"Gray can I talk to you" you say walking out of the room.

He nodds and follows you as you walk into the living room.

"Before you say anything, I didn't stay the night i stayed at moms, then came back over this morning" he says crossing his arms.

"No it's completely fine, but dallas likes you being here and so do I, so you can stay here if you want" you say feeling a relief go through your body.

"Like live here, with you? " he says motioning his finger.

You nodd and he brings you in to a big hug. You took a big breath as you breathed in his cologne making you mentally moan. You pulled apart from him but he pulled you back. He snaked his large hand around your neck and brought your face closer to his as he smashed his lips against yours. He kissed you as if he hungerd for your lips. It felt like you could just melt into the kiss. This is the grayson you married, This is the grayson you love and this is the grayson you want,

Forever and always.