sequel

"Dallas, Delilah get down here now, the movie is about to start" you yelled and soon you heard footsteps running down the stairs.

It's been 6 years. Dallas is now 10 and Delilah just turned 6. You and Grayson had a re-do wedding and are happily together. Ethan got married last summer to a sweet girl named rose. Which is your bestfriend now. Jack never returned and to this day you all wonder where he is and what happened but for now you just enjoy the peace.

"Where's your father" you asked them as they both plopped on the couch and got comfortable.

"He's coming" dallas says snatching the popcorm from Delilah making her  scream.

"Stop it you too" that deep voice shouted.

Your head snatched towards the stairs as your sexy husband walked down them.

"Mommy, I got two babys that are hungry" he says in a baby voice. You looked down smiling as he holds the twins in his arms. He had one wrapped in his left and another in his right.

Meet Rylee and Mason Dolan.

"Aww come here you little cutie pie" you say in your baby voice as you take mason from Grayson's arm

You walked into the kitchen grabbing two bottles and walking back into the living room seeing grayson and the kids piled up together on the couch. You cuddled next to grayson as you both fed the twins.

The movie started and you looked up making eye contact with grayson as his beautiful Hazel eyes that you fell in love with was already looking at you.

You smile as you admired him and the little family you made together. Who would have thought your asshole boss would be your husband and the father of your four beautiful children that you made together. This is your happiness. This is what you want for the rest of your life. Him and your kids.

"I love you so much angel, always have and always will" he says as he leaned in and planted a soft passionate kiss on your lips.

"And I love you even more grayson dolan" .

dallas and Delilah came over and cuddled up and soon all the kids were passed out on the couch. You and grayson got up taking the twins to the bed and left the older ones to sleep there on the couch.

You layed down in your shared bed as you felt two strong arms wrap you up and pull you into his chest as he layed a soft kiss to your neck.

"Goodnight angel"

"Goodnight gray"

Your eyes soon fell heavy as you melted to sleep cuddled in the arms to the man who stole your heart forever.

Grayson bailey dolan.

That's the end of "a gang leaders wife". I hope you guys enjoyed this. Check out my new book "underage affair". Love you 😚