Forty Nine

It's been a few weeks since you and grayson called it quits. Dallas asks about why his daddy doesn't live at home with us anymore but you just blow it off so you don't have to explain it. He gets them every weekend and hes doing better, father wise. You and him are still not on talking terms. Your still legally married tho but your working on the divorce papers. It's not something you really want, what you really want is for him to stop his shit and act right, but that's not the case right now.

"Dallas hurry up I have to drop you off at your dad's before work" you shouted as you felt two arms wrap around you.

"Go get the kids ready and I'll finish making your lunch" Ethan says as he kisses your shoulder.

He's been by your side through it all, things are great between you but you still have that thought of it being grayson running through your mind.

You turn around planting a kiss on his lips and walked up stairs to get Delilah ready. She was sitting on her bed as dallas brushed her hair.

"Aww someone's got a nice big brother" you walked over giving them both big kisses.

You pick Delilah up and changing her as you put her little bow in her hair. She's growing so fast and so beautiful.

"Mommy I'm ready, awww she's so pretty" dallas says tossing his bag to the ground and walking over hugging Delilah

"Mommy I'm ready, awww she's so pretty" dallas says tossing his bag to the ground and walking over hugging Delilah. He was litterally the sweetest brother ever and this is one of those moments you wish you had grayson with you.

He didn't even try to come back or apologize or even talk it out. He just left and you never heard of him again. It took a while but he finally started talking to Ethan again, they got in a couple of fights over it, but he acted like he didn't care.

You grabbed Delilah and carried her to the car and buckled her In as dallas helped himself in. You kissed Ethan bye and headed to the three moons house. Yes that's where he's living now. Figures.

You pulled up and he was already standing outside waiting. Dallas immediately got out and ran into his arms. You grabbed Delilah and walked over to him as he just gave you a small smile. He never once made eye contact, and that was always one of his ways of affection. Which he had none for you anymore.

"Bye babies momma loves you" you say leaning over planting a kiss on delilahs cheek making her giggle and open her mouth for more. You Bent down getting love from dallas and he took off to Ryder and zayne. Gosh you miss them. But not the life style.

"I fed her this morning, but she will be wanting another bottle soon so if she gets crumpy that's why" you say to grayson and he just nodds and plays with Delilah trying to make it less akward.

"Okay, well bye" you say as you walked off but he speaks up.

"I won't be coming into the office next week, so I could keep them longer than the weekend if you don't mind, mom and dad want to keep them for a few days " he asked finally connecting his beautiful Hazel eyes to yours.

"Of course" you gave him a small smile as you got in your car and headed to work. Yes you two still run the company together. It's akward sometimes when you have to come in contact with him, but most of the time he stays locked in his office. The office you use to let him make love to you in. The office you fell in love with him in.

The office where it all began.

You and Grayson dolan.