Eighteen

You woke up as your naked body was snuggled into grayson naked body.

Goodmorning to me. Hey booty.

You kissed his head and made your way to the shower. You did your business then got out and got dressed. You wrote a note saying your going to pick up Dallas and you walked out getting in your car and leaving.

Last night kept running through your mind. It was so passionate and so soft and slow. The way his hands roamed your body. How his soft lips left wet kisses everywhere. His sweet soft moans filling the room as you gave him pleasure.

He drives me wild.

You pulled up to lisas and seans house and Dallas immediately ran into your arms.

"Thank you so much for keeping him" you say to Lisa as you walked over hugging her.

"It's no problem baby, I enjoy every second I'm with him, and he keeps Sean in shape" she says with a little giggle.

You Bent down picking Dallas us and you buckled him in. You walked over getting in the car and you rolled down the windows so Dallas could wave them bye.

"Bye, be safe, love you two bunches" Lisa says blowing kisses to Dallas. He blew some back as you yelled I love you more and pulled out headed back home.

"Me missed you and daddy, when I see daddy I'm gonna give him so many kisses" Dallas says as he claps his hand.

You turned on the radio and christmas music came on, speaking of christmas it's only a couple of weeks away. It's been so long since you've seen any family and none of them has met Dallas.

You pulled up to the house and got Dallas out and grabbed his bag and made your way inside. It was still quiet so grayson must still be sleeping.

"Where's daddy, momma?"

"He's still sleeping but we can go wake him up"

You both walked upstairs and you could hear those familiar snores. You looked down seeing Dallas covering his hand with his mouth as he giggles and points at his daddy.

"Mommy, he's mooing" he says as a bad whisper making you both bust out laughing.

Grayson woke up and his eyes darted to your direction.

"I'm scared now, what were you guys doing" his deep raspy voice says making chills run down your body.

"We wanted to wake you up but you was mooing like a big cow daddy" Dallas says jumping on the bed and crawling in next to him.

You walked over crawling in your spot and grayson snuggled you both as he layed soft kisses on your foreheads.

"My little family" he mumbled as you all drifted off to sleep.