Nine

Grayson pov.

I walked into the kitchen saying a couple of hellos to the guys. I heard y/n and Dallas giggling in the pantry. I walked over seeing them sitting in the floor eating fruit loops out of the box.

Letting a small smile creep onto my face as I connect my eyes with my beautiful wife and son. They were my world and nothing means more to me than them. It really does suck having to wake up every-day and be that man that I swore to never be again after I commited myself to her. She made me better, she made me feel like i was someone and that I deserve someone like her. She made me sane. That same beautiful girl I fell so in love with gave me a beautiful and strong little boy. There all I need.

"What are you two doing? I say leaning against the door frame.

Dallas looks up at me and he stuffs his face with a hand full of cereal.

"I wanted to take mommy on a nice date" he mumbles making your heart melt.

"A nice date huh?  In the pantry and fruit loops as food?  Now that's my boy" I walked in shutting the door and sat down beside y/n and layed a kiss on her. That's my woman.

"What are you doing today" she says as her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes stared back into mine.

"Me and the guys are gonna go visit someone"

"Who?"

"Uhh some old friends of ours no big deal I'll be home around dinner" I say standing up and dusting my pants off.

I just lied straight to her face and deep down I know she knows I'm lying,  but some things I keep from her so she doesn't feel completely guilty and insane.

I kissed them bye and walked out and headed to the guys. They were all ready and waiting so we got in the car and headed out.

Play song

We pulled up at old abandoned house and we got out walking in.

"Remember know one knows about this but us, got it? " i say making them nodd there heads. Ethan walks over unlocking the door and we all walk down the long dark hallway as we make our way underground to the basement. I flicked on the lights and they all looked at me with smirks.

My eyes stared at the son of bitch hanging by his hands. He hasn't ate in days, and he smells of urine and blood.

"Did you miss me" I say walking over as I put on my Brass knuckles. I swing one good time as I hit him in the stomach and I smile at the sound of him begging for air.

I hit him again. And again. And again. Until i was to tired. I walked over handing the knuckles to ethan and gave him a smirk. He nodded and walked over as he cut the rope making him fall to the ground and cry out in pain.

"You deserve everything, you low life piece of shit" ethan says as he repeatedly kicked him. He bent down straddling him as his fist connects with his face over and over. Blood was all over my hands and his.

I walked over tapping his shoulder and he stood up. The guys came and picked the bitch up tieing him back up hanging by his hands. I punched him one last time as I spit in his face.

We all walked back up the stairs and I turned around looking at him one last time as i turned off the lights.

"See you next time, Jack" .