Forty Four

It's been about a week since Ethan's remark. Grayson is still being an asshole. He hasn't spent no time with the kids all he cares about is Jack.

You stripped down to nothing as you stepped into the shower walking over and wrapping your arms around Grayson's torso. His naked body pressed against yours as the warm water ran down them.

He let out a deep breath and removed your arms as he turned his back towards you. You started to rub soft circles on his back.

"Touch me grayson" you say softly as you pressed your body to his.

He turns around and looks down at you with his dark Hazel eyes as you begged for him with yours.

"Not right now, I have stuff to do" he says as he brushes past you and steps out of the shower.

You rolled your eyes and finished your shower and got out. You got dressed and walked into dallas's room and him and Delilah were cuddled up together watching nemo. You walked over crawling into bed with them and laying your head on Dallas. He started running his fingers through your hair as you all layed there cuddled up.

There was a knock on the door and Ethan opened it as a smile appeared on his face.

"Can I join?" He says walking over and taking off his jacket. You all nodded and he crawled in picking up Delilah and sitting beside Dallas as he cuddled up.

"Wheres gray? " you asked and he connected his eyes with yours.

"Went to the three moons house, he told me to take the kids to moms if that was okay with you"

You nodded as you layed your head back down on dallas's lap. You leaned on your side as you softly placed your hand on Ethan's leg giving it a slight squeeze. It felt good to feel safe again. You looked up at him and he was already staring back at you. He gave you a smile and your heart busted open.

The movie soon ended and you decided to get the kids ready to go to Lisa's. They haven't seen them since Jack came back. So it was time.

"Alright D go pack you a bag for grandma's okay" he nodded as he leaned in giving you a small kiss on the cheek.

"Love you mommy" he says as he takes off to his closet.

-

"Dallas come on" Ethan yells out as he buckles Delilah in his truck. Dallas soon runs out and jumps In and Ethan starts the truck and goes.

We pulled up at lisas and seans and of course there already waiting. They both immediately run over getting the kids out as they attack them with kisses.

They hug you and Ethan bye and he pulls out the drivway heading home.

He reaches over laying his hand on your thigh making your breathing pick up. He notices and snatches it away.

"Oh I'm sorry i-" he started but you cut him off.

"No no it's okay it's just me and grayson havent- ya know in so long so I'm kinda just touchy" you say looking down and his head snaps towards you.

"You haven't had sex? " he says making it seem like a huge deal which it actually was.

"Nope not since Jack came back, he hasn't even kissed me, or anything, and it's not that I don't try I do, he just pushes me away" you say looking down fiddling with your fingers.

"Y/n thats been like two months ago" he was acting like he was shocked grayson has went that long without touching me.

"Yeah sorry I know you probably don't wanna hear all this but-"

"No your fine" he says replacing his hand on your thigh.

"I just know one thing, if you were mine, I would make love to you every-day"