Nineteen

"Dallas I'm not gonna tell you again, go pick up your toys we have to go" you say grabbing your purse and keys. He stands there with his hand on his hip as he gives you a pouty face.

"But me don't want to mommy"

He blinks his eyes as he sticks out his lip. He thinks he's being cute but your getting aggravated.

"I didn't ask you what you wanted Dallas Dolan I told you now do it" you said more firmly. He let's out a big breath and picks them up taking them to his room.

He's been getting so bad here lately and he thinks he's grown, but news flash, mommas the boss.

You hear his little footsteps running down the stairs and he runs to you as you close the door and head to work and to drop him off at Lisa's.

-

You pull up seeing Grayson's black mustang in the driving deck making you blush. You get out making your way to your office and saying hello to everyone.

You walked into your office and grayson and Shawn was standing there talking.

"Goodmorning Shawn, hey baby" you say walking over kissing Grayson's cheek.

"Shawn was just telling me there's a dinner party at one of the companys were working with tonight, would you like to go? " grayson says wrapping his arm around your waist.

"I'm not sure, I have to pick up Dallas because your mom has something to do "

"Oh that's no problem y/n, he's more than welcome to come too" Shawn says smiling.

You nodd and look at grayson.

"We will be there" he says shaking Shawn's hand and leading him out of the office. He closes the door and turns around looking at you.

"Why are you so late" he says checking his watch.

"Well first off, your independent son wouldn't get up, then I had to fight with him to pick up his toys and then I got stuck in traffic" you say sitting down in your chair letting out a breath of relief.

"He's stubborn like his momma" he teases as he Bent down pecking your lips. You slapped his arm as he laughed and went to his office.

You pulled out some files and got to work trying to make the day go by faster.

-

You finished you last bit of makeup and sprayed your hair as you put on your outfit.

You paired it with some nude heels and you grabbed your purse and sprayed on some perfume

You walked into dallas's room and your heart smiled as you saw them all dressed up and matching.

My boys

My boys.

Grayson is such a good daddy. You wouldn't know what to do with out him.

You let out a little cough making them both look up at you. Grayson's eyes went wide and he licked his lips.

"Damn baby" he mumbles making you giggle.

"Damn mommy" Dallas says copying grayson.

Grayson's head shot towards him giving him a shocked look.

"Dallas don't say that" he says as you both bust out laughing.

You all made your way to the party and the car ride was full of christmas songs and laughs.

"Dallas you ready for santa to come visit you" you asked making him get all excited.

He hasn't really had a big christmas. You couldn't do much living with the three moons. But this year was gonna be different. He's gonna have it all.

"Me so excited momma, I know exactly what I want" he says laughing

You turned around smiling at your precious baby boy.

"And what do you want"

"Me want a baby sister" he yells,

Making the whole car go silent.