Thirty one

Grayson's p.o.v

I stood there admiring her. The way she smiled, the way she tucks her hair behind her ear as she concentrates, the way her eyes light up with they meet mine. I just fall more and more in love with her everytime i lay my eyes on her. She beautiful, and she's all mine.

"You're staring gray" she says as she looks down with a small smile.

"I can't help it Angel, your breath taking"

I wasn't much of a cute name calling type and I definitely was not a mushy person. Until y/n. She brings out a different side of me. The good side.

"I'm gonna be heading out, I'll be home in a couple of hours, I love you" I say walking over and laying a soft kiss on her little pink lips.

"I love you gray"

It's hard trying to be the perfect husband and dad, and run a business and be a gang leader but I manage to make it work of course making my family my number one priority. Without Ethan I don't know what I would do.

I walked out being as quiet as possible to not wake the kids as I made my way to my car. My other baby.

I saw headlights shine up the drive way and soon a gray doodle bug pulled up as Mackenzie jumped out. She was wearing a slightly to short of a skirt, with some knee high socks as her pony tail swang back and forth from out tight she had it.

"Oh hi grayson I didn't see you" she says twirling her hair.

Is she flirting with me? 

"It's Mr. Dolan to you, and it's okay I'm sure my wife needs you, the kids should be getting up soon" I bluntly say as I get in and crank my mustang up.

She smiles and waves as I back out but I just ignore her and leave.

I don't know about her yet. She is young but she knows what she's doing but if y/n sees something in her then I'm 100% behind her.

I made my way to the old house as I pulled up seeing Ethan and some of the gang standing around. I got out walking to them and they all nodded my way.

"Grayson I was just telling them were getting rid of Jack for good, you ready" Ethan says as he pats my shoulder.

I'm more than ready. Fuck that basterd.

We walk in heading down to the basement where we moved him to since y/n and Dallas moved out.

He was hanging there, barley alive, but enough for him to feel all the pain he's fixing to get. The piece of shit will suffer for what he did to my family. Especially for taking Dallas.

I walked up throwing a punch then another as blood just covered the ground. As much as hes been beaten he still some how hasn't died but today that will all change.

"Tie his hands and feet together and put him in a box, then put him in the truck, I got somewhere special for him" I spit as I walked out leaving my men to do the work. After all I am the leader.

They soon brought him up as they through the box in the truck and locked it with a few dead bolts. I got in my car and they all followed me.

I drove for about an hour to a Cliff that over looked the ocean. It was dead out here and no one for miles. The perfect place.

We all jumped out as they picked the box up and brought it close to the edge. Something in me wanted to see that fuckers eyes one last time so he would always remember my face.

"Open it" I said as Ryder took the key and unlocked it.

His eyes shot up as he freaked out not knowing what was about to happen. I chuckled watching him suffer exactly like I wanted.

"You know trying to fuck my wife was low, but kidnapping my son and torturing us with him was a even more fucked up thing to do, and I told you once and I'll say it again. You don't fuck with what's mine" I slammed the box back shut as Ryder locked them all back. There's no way for him to get out.

"Enjoy hell you piece of shit" I say as I kicked the box as hard as I could off the Cliff.

I waited a few seconds as I heard the splash of the box hitting the ocean, it was like music to my ears.

You messed with the wrong one Jack.