Seventeen

"Alright baby, I'm headed out" you say walking into Grayson's office. You smiled as you saw him with his glasses on reading files.

How fucking cute.

He looked up at you and smiled as he held his arm out for you to come sit on his lap. You walked over sitting down and he pecked your lips.

"I'll be home a little later I have something I need to do, but I'll bring my Angel a little surprise" he says rubbing your cheek.

You leaned in kissing him again and he let out a soft moan. You quickly stood up and walked out waving him bye.

You pulled up at home and decided to call Lisa and ask if Dallas could stay with her. You wanted to have some alone time with grayson.

You cleaned up the house and decided to take a nice long bath and shave. You got out looking at the time and it's been a couple of hours so grayson should be home soon. You smirked as you walked over to your closet and pulled out some sexy lingerie and some heels.

You lit some candles and turned off the lights and walked downstairs, you saw Grayson's head lights shine threw the windows and you leaned against the wall waiting for him

The door nob twisted and he soon walked in. He licked his lips and his eyes went dark and a smirk crossed his face.

(Play song) ⬆

"Welcome home, daddy" you say walking over to him and taking his suit jacket off. You reached up pulling his tie down as he watched your every move. You walked off heading upstairs and he stood there staring at you with his dark eyes full of lust.

"You coming, or you gonna make a girl pleasure herself" you teased as you motioned him with your finger.

He immediately dropped his things and walked towards You as he followed you up stairs.

Before you enter your shared bedroom he grabbed your hand pulling you into him as he reached down gripping your thighs and wrapping you around his waist. His lips smashed onto yours as he carried you to the bed and threw you on it.

He crawls on top of you as he leaves soft kisses down your body. He slowley removes your lingerie. He reaches up sticking his finger In your mouth as he watches you suck on it.

He moaned lightly as he made eye contact with you

He moaned lightly as he made eye contact with you. He slowly slid his finger into you making your head throw back. You felt his warm breath hovering over your heat as his tongue sucked on your bundle of nerves.

You gripped the sheets and curled your toes as the pleasure covered your entire body.

"Yes grayson" you softly whispered as you gripped his hair pulling him deeper to you.

Your body began to shake from the pleasure and you felt yourself about to release. You looked down making eye contact and you motioned for him to come up.

"I want to feel you, all of you" you said seductively in his ear.

He took no time to enter you as his head fell into your neck as he moaned in pleasure.

He pulled your hands over your head and intertwined your fingers as he moved slowly into you. Music was playing in the back ground as both of your moans filled up the room.

"I love you Angel"

"I love you grayson"

Our souls were on fire.