Thirty Two

It was getting so late and grayson was supposed to be home hours ago, you've tried calling and calling and no answer. You've began to get so worried.

I'll call Ethan.

You picked up the phone and dialed his number as your eyes found there way to Mackenzie and Delilah. She was rocking her making you smile a small smile. The phone rang and rang and still no answer.

That's it

"Mackenzie do you mind staying an extra hour or two, grayson is not answering his phone and I'm getting worried, I'm gonna ride over to his office can you handle them alone? " you asked putting on your shoes and jacket.

"Yes of course"

You nodded and raced outside and jumped into your truck and drove to the three moons house.

You pulled up seeing Ethan's truck and some other trucks but not Grayson's mustang. You hopped out slamming the door as you began to get very impatient.

You busted through the door and all there heads snapped towards you as they grew wide.

"Where the fuck is grayson, and why is no one answer my fucking phone calls" you say giving them all a dark stare.

"He just left heading home, and sorry we all left our phones here and before I could call you back you was here" Ethan says

You just nodded and walked over grabbing his beer out of his hands and plopped down beside him. He gives you a weird look making you chuckle.

"Imagine taking care of two kids every-day I need a drink" you say chugging the beer.

-
Grayson's pov.

I pulled up into my driveway as I noticed y/n truck not here. I got out and walked inside and the house was completely quiet.

"Y/n, Mackenzie anyone here? " I screamed out but no one replied.

I made my way upstairs and I went into Delilahs room and she was sound asleep. She was so beautiful just like her momma. I reached down kissing her small forehead.

"Daddy loves you princess"

I walked out and into Dallas's room and he was asleep with a book over his head. I let out a soft giggle as I walked over removing the book and tucking him in. He reminds me so much of myself and Ethan. I just hope he doesn't make the same mistakes I did and as long as I'm Alive and breathing I'll make sure he has the best life. I reached over kissing his forehead and turned his lamp off.

"Daddy loves you" I whispered and walked back out.

Someones got to be here with them or I'm gonna be severely pissed off.

I made my way to my bedroom and I heard movement coming from our big closet. I made my way to the double doors and I opened them seeing her standing there in that sexy red lingerie I love for her to wear.

She looks a lot skinnier than usual, but I just shooked it off.

"Hello Angel" I say as I walked over wrapping my arms around her waist. I immediately snatched away as I realized it wasn't my wife.

"What the fuck are you doing Mackenzie"