Thirteen

"I'm so sick of your childish ways grayson, your an idiot" you say slamming the door as you walked in your old shared home.

He looked around and his face softened then he turned around facing you.

"Save that pitty bullshit y/n, I did what I had to do to keep you safe, then you took my son and walked out"

The tension between the two of you was so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife.

"I left you because you hit me and our son saw it, I left you because you chose to throw our whole life away to join a gang, I left you because instead of telling me the truth you kept it all in and chose alcohol to help you forget, I took Dallas away because of the person you have become, and I told you you were aloud to come visit and you couldn't even do that, I waited for you to come back and give all that gang shit up for YOUR FAMILY but you didn't, you once again chose them over me, so no grayson FUCK YOU, after tonight I NEVER want to see you again"

It felt so good to finally get that off your chest. It was everything he needed to hear.

A tear fell from his eyes.

"Y/n, don't you see I'm trying" he says walking over to you but you snatcbed away from him.

"Trying really?  I just picked you up from a bar where you were drunk and fighting everyone, ethan was terrified that he had to call me, I was on my why to pick up our son because I'm doing all this by myself because I have no help because my husband is off doing stupid shit, now I'm going to bed I'm done with this conversation and I'm done with you, I want you gone when I wake up, got it? " you say leaving him speechless.

A part of you wanted to run into his arms and love him, but another part of you was breaking at the sight of who he is now.

You love him with all of your heart and there's nothing more in this world that you want then to be a family, but not with who he is.

-

You woke up and memories from last night ran over and over in your mind making your heart break. You got up and got ready as you walked downstairs seeing grayson gone.

For some reason you wanted him to be there, but you told him to be gone.

You locked the door as you walked outside to get in your car and head to get Dallas.

You pulled up and walked in seeing Lisa in the kitchen making lunch.

"Hey honey" she says as you walked over and gave her a small hug.

"Thanks for keeping Dallas, last night was a crazy night" you say and her head shot up to yours.

You heard laughing coming from upstairs and you scrunched your eyebrows together.

You walked upstairs and looked into the play room Lisa put together for Dallas and there was grayson.

He was putting clothes on Dallas and he was all dressed up as well.

They were matching.

Your heart exploded with so many emotions

Your heart exploded with so many emotions. He shot his head up to yours and a worried look spread across his face. You wasn't mad he was here, you wanted him to see Dallas. It was a big step forward.

"It's fine, thank you" you say referring to him coming to see Dallas.

You walked over kissing Dallas on the head.

"Do you mind if I take him out for a movie and some bonding time" Grayson says standing up and tucking his hands in his pockets.

"I don't mind, be safe" you say walking over to Dallas and bending down kissing him goodbye and fixing his collar.

You all walked downstairs and you watched as grayson put him in the car  and buckled him up.

You miss him. You miss this Grayson.