Twenty Seven

(Skipping to christmas morning) 

"Mommy, daddy, get up get up santa came " that familiar little voice yells as he jumped on the bed in excited.

You let out a huge groan as you rolled over pushing grayson making him shoot up. You let out a little laugh as he looked at you confused.

"Get up daddy, santa came" you say teasing him as you both got up and walked downstairs.

Dallas immediately ran towards his presents and started opening them. He got excited over every little gift. He's never had a huge christmas so this year was a great one.

"How did santa know I wanted a big boy bike, it's amazing" his eyes grew so big as he got on it and peddled around the house. Grayson came handing you a cup of coffee as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Santa didn't forget about you Angel" he says giving you a slight smirk. You looked up at him in confusion as he hands you a little box with a bow on it.

You sequeled because you love gifts especially surprise ones.

You opened the little box as you felt Grayson's strong glare on you.

You covered your mouth as you pulled out a key that had Cadillac written across it.

"No you didn't" you stood up jumping in excitement as grayson stood there laughing at your cuteness.

"Oh yes I did" he says grabbing your hand and pulling you outside. He took his hand covering your eyes as you grew so impatient to see your new car.

He removed his hand and you went completely speechless.

There sat a brand new black 2017 Cadillac Escalade.

"Oh my fucking gosh grayson im-" you didn't know what to say

"Oh my fucking gosh grayson im-" you didn't know what to say. You were so excited and completely in love with it.

He walked up behind you as he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your shoulder.

"This is nothing baby, here" he says handing you another little box.

You looked up at him and smiled not knowing what this could be.

You opened it up and pulled out another key.

"What's this key for?" You asked as he stood there smiling from ear to ear.

"It's a key to our new home, and In our new home is a nursery that has been set up by my mom to tell us what gender the baby is" the words left his lips as if they've been waiting ages to do so.

"WHAT,  oh my gosh let's go" you say as you ran and got in your new car. Grayson giggled as he helped Dallas in, he typed in the address in the maps and you all headed over to it.

It felt like a whole dream. He really did out do himself this year.

You pulled up to a gate and there stood a security guard, grayson nodded at him and he immediately opened the gate. You looked over at grayson and he just have you a secure look.

You drove up a long driveway and your heart fell to the ground as this huge beautiful house sat right there in front of you. It was breath taking.

"Welcome home angel" grayson says as he helps you out the car and intertwines your fingers. Dallas stood beside you as he admired the huge house with his mouth wide open.

"Mommy, me loves this" he says as he spun around looking at everything

You looked up at grayson as happy tears fell from your eyes.

"Grayson this is beautiful, but -"

"No buts my Angel, you deserve it all, you're such an amazing mom, you stand by side through everything and you take my breath away everytime I see that beautiful smile, marrying you was the best decision I made and I don't regret it one bit, I want to grow old with you, I wanna raise our little family with you, but most importantly I wanna love you every-day until my last breath" his soft hands rubbed your tears away as he spoke such beautiful words. Meaning full words.

"I love you so much" you say connecting your lips with his.

"Now let's go see what our baby is gonna be" he says grabbing your hand and dallas's hand and walking inside.

It was even more beautiful on the inside. There was so much space for the kids to play and be free. There were beautiful lights and fireplaces. The kitchen was humongous. It was everything you ever wanted.

You all made your way up to a bedroom as you stood face to face with a closed door.

"I'm nervous" grayson says.

"Me two" you say.

"Me three"

You both looked down seeing Dallas standing there looking up at yall with his hand on his hip. You all start laughing as grayson nudges you to open the door.

You could feel butterflies busting through your stomach as you twisted
the nob.

Tears immediately ran from your eyes as you felt a strong hand and a little hand grab on to yours.

"It's it's -" you studdered but the words wouldn't come out.

"Holy shit" was all grayson could say as he stood there eyes wide with tears in his eyes.

"IM GONNA HAVE A BABY SISTER" Dallas yells as he jumps up and down in excitment.

"It's a girl" you and grayson say in usion as you both collapse into each others arms.

We're having a little princess

We're having a little princess. 👑