Fifteen

"Woah I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run in on you" you say covering your eyes as you walked back out of the bathroom.

You stood there shocked and confused on what just happend. The door opened and he walked out looking at you with his hand on his hip.

"Mommy, I'm getting older I need guy space, knock next time" Dallas says as he walks butt naked to his room.

Grayson passes him and shoots him a look then he looks at you.

"That's your son" he says nudging you as he walked into the bathroom.

You stood there for a minute processing what just happend and you busted out laughing.

You walked into the bathroom and got in the shower with grayson.

"Did you hear what our 3 year old son just told me" you say to grayson as he stands there admiring your body.

He Shook his head no and you poked him in the forehead.

"Pay attention stop sexualizing me with your eyes"

He chuckles and looks back up at you.

"What did he say? "

He walked over applying shampoo in your hair and started washing it for you.

"He said he needed guy space, he's 3 what kind of space does he need? " you say laughing a little making grayson laugh with you.

"He's like his momma, an independent I can do it myself kind of person" he says teasing, he rinses out your hair then adds conditioner as he slaps you on the butt to move over.

He starts washing his self and you start admiring him. He's gotten so much bigger and he was tan and the tattoos just fit him.

That's my daddy right there.

You thought to yourself.

"What did you say? " grayson asked with a smirk across his face.

Scratch that he heard you said it out loud.

"Umm" you stuttered akwardly.

You and grayson havent been sexually active since you left him a couple months ago. So it felt kinda weird to say that out loud.

"It's not like your first time calling me daddy Angel, don't be so shy" he says bending down and laying a soft kiss on your neck. Your breath hitched and you pulled him to you.

He started kissing you harshly all over your neck leaving his mark. His hot breath making chills cover you body.

His big hands roaming you as they pulled you closer closing the space between you.

"Mommy, daddy, I'm hungry" Dallas says walking in.

You looked up at grayson and his eyes were dark as they begged for you.

"Coming D" grayson says as he steps out wrapping a towel around him.

You mentally scream because of how sexually frustrated you are.

Grayson Dolan is your husband, how could you not be?