Twenty Nine

It's been a couple of weeks since delilah was born. It was tough having a new born and a three year old but grayson helped tremendously and Lisa came over a couple times during the week to help also. It's exhausting some days but you wouldn't trade it for the world. They are your world.

"Hey Angel, I ran you a bath, go relax I'll watch the kids" grayson says as he reaches out grabbing the baby and pecking your lips.

You stood up walking up stairs and he hollered back out at you.

"I love you my baby momma" he teased as he rocked delilah is his arms.

You let out a little chuckle and flicked him a bird.

"I love you more, daddy, my daddy" you say giving him a little wink.

He stopped rocking and gave you his dark eyes.

"Just wait to see what your daddy has for you angel" he shoots back as he watches you.

You rolled your eyes and winked at him as you headed to your bedroom to take a warm bath.

You walked in seeing candles lit and a bubble bath waiting on you.

Gosh he's amazing.

You got in sinking down to your neck as you layed there soaking up the peacefulness.

-

You put on some pjs as you made your way downstairs. Dallas was taking his daily nap so the house was pretty quiet. You looked down from the balcony that over looks the living room and grayson had delilah wrapped In his arms as they layed there sound asleep.

you walked all the way down to the living room and reached down picking delilah up and taking her to her room to finish her nap

you walked all the way down to the living room and reached down picking delilah up and taking her to her room to finish her nap. The house was so big you had to have baby monitors everywhere. You walked out of her room and you jumped as grayson stood there at the hallway entrance leaned up against the wall.

"Grayson you scared me" you say as a whisper as you walked slowly towards him. He Bent down picking you up and wrapping you around his waist.

You dug your head into his neck as you let out soft giggles against him. His grip on you grew tighter as he carried you to your shared bedroom.

He lightly tosses you on the bed then walks over closing the door.

He bends down slowly pulling down your shorts as he stares at you with eyes full of lust.

He lifts his shirt over his head as he kneels onto his knees at the foot of the bed and grabs your hips bringing your heat to his face.

You mentally moaned over his touch. He kissed your inner thigh as his fingers looped through your pantie strap and pulled them down leaving you completely naked in front of him.

You pulled your shirt off and threw it across the room as you looked down at grayson who stared at your heat hungryly. He licked his lips as his hot breath blew onto you making you throw your head back. His tongue soon connected to your bundle of nerves making you immediately grab a fist full of his hair as you moaned out uncontrollably.

"You have to be quiet baby, your gonna wake the kids" his deep raspy voice mumble from you.

You lifted his head up as you brought him to your lips and kissed him so passionately as you pulled his naked body onto yours.

"Make me feel good daddy" you whispered seductively as he entered you.