Fifty One

You sat there outside on the patio listening to music as you wrote in your diary. It's been a couple of days since the night out well meeting whatever you want to call it. He's been on your mind so much and you just find yourself distancing from Ethan, you don't want to go back and forth, there brothers but grayson has your heart and always will, but Ethan treats you like a Queen and is so loving to you and the kids but you've built a life with grayson, had a family, it's easier said than done.

"Hey you, iv been looking for you" Ethan says as he walks over sitting beside you.

"Sorry I'm just thinking"

"About him huh? " your head shot up to his and he was already looking at you. He wasn't sad, but he had a confused look on his face.

You just nodded and looked down fiddling with your fingers.

"A part of me knew this would happen if you went out with him" he says looking down.

"I'm sorry Ethan i-" you start but he cuts you off as he layed his soft hand on your knee.

"Don't apologize for wanting to be happy. He's the father of your babies y/n, your always gonna have that connection with him, he was your first love, yeah I like you a lot, but I can tell you love him and you always will, and I know damn well he loves you, im not mad, Its just you, him, the kids, the gang, your all I have and I just want you happy, even if it's not with me" he looks up at you as his eyes started to fill with tears and he pulled you in a hug and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you, for being their, for understanding, and just for being you" you say sqeezing him tighter.

"I'd do anything for you, y/n" .

You layed out there holding on to each other and then you soon headed to bed. Ethan went back to the three moons house, leaving you all alone for the first time in forever. It was peaceful.

-

You groan out loud as your phone started blowing off the hook. You rolled over checking the time 1:30am, you answered and ryders voice came on the phone.

"Y/n, please come down here, Grayson's been drinking and all he wants to do is fight, and he won't listen to no one else" he begged through the phone.

"On my way, where are you? "

"Were at the bar on the corner of Smith street"

You hung up the phone and made your way to the bar. You walked in and immediately heard grayson screaming. You walked over and Ryder was pushing him back as some guy was screaming on the other side of the bar. Grayson was fighting mad and it was written all over his face.

"Grayson" you say and he snatches his head towards you.

"Come on, your going with me" his face softened and you walked over letting him lean on you for support.

"Damn let the bitch take her baby home because he can't handle his own" the guy said making you and Ryder to just look at each other wide eyed knowing grayson was about to kill him.

Grayson jumps up and walks over throwing a punch then another and the guy starts fighting back. Ryder ran over trying to seperate them because grayson was steadily pounding the guys head in.

You walked over screaming for him to stop and finally you just had to reach down and pull him off. He stood there as he spit on the guy and kicked him.

"Don't talk to her like that again you piece of shit"

He grabbed his jacket and stormed off outside. He wasn't drunk anymore. He walks over to get in his car and you looked at him like he was crazy.

"I don't think so, your riding with me" you say as he looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Grayson I mean it, stop being a stubborn asshole and get in my car, I can take you and clean you up then you can leave, but your not driving"

He let's out a deep breath and slams his door and he walked over getting into your car.

What have you got yourself into.... Again.