Twenty Five

"No fuck way Angel,  are we really having another baby" he screams in excitment. He stands up coming towards you as he lifts you in the air and started planting kisses all over your face.

"Your pregnant, like there's a baby In there? " he says poking your stomach you start laughing as you slap his hand away.

"Yes grayson I'm pregnant, and were having a baby" you say hugging him again.

Dallas just stood there looking back and forth between you two as he had his mouth open.

"Mommy, am I gonna be a big brother " he says making you bend down.

"Yes baby"

"My christmas present came true, mommy's having a baby" he says as takes off running and screaming it to everyone in excitement.

Everyone comes to hug you and tell you congratulations as grayson stood across the room just watching you, the love of his life, the mother of his children, and the only thing he wants in this life.

The party soon died down and everyone made there way home leaving you and grayson to clean up. The one thing you dreaded most.

You walked over getting a bag from under the counter and you squealed as you felt two strong arms grab you and sit you on the counter.

He crawled inbetween your legs as he rubbed circles on your thighs and kissed your collarbone.

"This is probably the best birthday present in the world" he says smiling as he Bent down kissing your belly.

You could tell how excited he was, he loves being a daddy and a great one he is.

"I was gonna wait till Christmas but when I found out i was this far along I thought it would be great to tell you and then on Christmas we find out the sex" you say bringing him into you. His lips met yours as he kissed you with so much passion.

You soon heard Dallas's footsteps running down the stairs and he eventually enter the kitchen with Grayson's birthday card he made.

"Here daddy I had to fix your present" he says handing grayson the paper.

Your heart melted as you looked down seeing a baby stick person down beside him.

"I needed to add our other baby mommy" he says giving you a huge grin.

"Oh bud, I love it, your gonna be such a good big brother " grayson says picking him up and sitting him on the counter.

He leans his little head on yours as you Bent down and kissed it.

He will forever be your baby, no matter what.

"Daddy, mommy, I'm tired" Dallas says as he held his arms out for grayson to hold him.

"Alright bud let's get to bed then"

He sets him down as he helps you down and you bend over kissing Dallas good night.

"Can mommy tuck me In too" Dallas says to grayson making you giggle.

That's usually him and his daddy's thing.

"How about next time, mommy's got to go unwrapp one last present for daddy" grayson says looking up at you with a huge smirk across his face.

Dallas looked confused but didn't question it as he took Grayson's hand and headed off to bed.

Thats your whole life, you think to yourself as you rub your belly.

'Happy birthday grayson'