Forty two

"Gray it's been about 6 weeks since we've heard from him, maybe he's done messing with us and just wants everything to be cool" you say as you and him and the rest of the gang stood around in a circle in the living room.

The kids were asleep and grayson has been obsessive over everything being perfect and safe. You can't even go to the bathroom and he's right there. You can't even remember the last time he's kissed or even touched you. You miss his touch but he don't even sleep hardly. He's going insane over the whole Jack is back thing.

"Yeah he's planning something, y/n I tied him up for months and tortured him, then trapped him in a box and pushed him off a Cliff to Drown, how can he not somewhat want revenge" he says as he gave you a duh face and rolled his eyes.

Oh did I mention how everything you say is stupid and he knows better.

"Whatever it's not like anything i say is relevant to you anyways" you spit making everyone go silent waiting for his response. No one has messed with him because he's been so snappy and hateful. Maybe from the lack of sleep or sex. You choose. He even snapped at Dallas the other day for playing to loud and he never does that.

"Yeah nothing you say matters because you're a spoiled brat, now go upstairs and do what you do best and watch the kids and let us men do the hard work okay? " his words stung and you stood there looking at him in disgust.

"Fuck you" you say as you walked away and headed up stairs. You took a pillow and planket and threw it outside the door for him to sleep on because he was not sleeping with you.  It's not like he's gonna sleep anyways.

There was a soft knock on the door and it soon opened revealing Ethan. He gave you a small smile and he walked in sitting on the bed.

"He doesn't mean it, he's just stressing himself out over Jack, he cares about you and all he wants is to protect you" he says laying his hand on your thigh.

Your breath hitched from the warmth of his hand and he noticed pulling it away.

"Im-im sorry i- " he started but you cut him off.

"No no it's okay" you gave him a small smile and he leaned over kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight y/n" he says as he makes his way out. You sigh as you feel sadness over take you and soon grayson comes in.

"Why is my pillow and stuff outside" he says holding it up as he clinched his jaw.

"Because that's where your sleeping " you say pushing him out of the door. He snatched his arm from you and gave you the most evil look he could give as you watched him walk downstairs to sleep on the couch. You could hear him mumble cusswords as he takes each step.

The things you would do to just feel his love again.