Chapter 7: Mum.

"I've already finished practising," he said.

"Come in" he added, still grabbing my hand until we got to his backpack, he let go of it and took out some snacks from his backpack.

"I can't focus when I'm hungry, you must be hungry too since you came here straight from the university. Here you go" he handed me strawberry milk and a snack " Eat this first, then let's work on the song together"

I didn't say a word. I just did as he said kinda surprised and confused. Why is he being so nice to me? I mean all the other members were nice to me but I didn't expect him to treat me this way after our sweet-bitter meeting. I was probably wrong for judging him before even knowing how he is in real life.

After I finished eating, I took the paper that I started writing the song on, I almost finished the first verse. The only thing missing is Myungsoo's lines.

He snatched it from my hands as soon as he saw it.

" Is this our song?" he asked, taking a sip from the strawberry milk.

"Yes, I've already started writing the first verse but I'm a bit confused about the chorus, guess I still have so mu-"

I looked at him and he wasn't even listening. " Woah, you're such a hardworking person, aren't you! " He exclaimed.

"I still need to ask you few questions to complete the first verse," I said avoiding his eye contact.

" What's wrong with me? why am I being like this all of sudden" I spoke to my mind. Guess I wasn't expecting him to treat me so casually after barely exchanging a few words when we met with the group.

" Let me guess. How does it feel like to be in love? right? " He asked.

I nodded,

" I have no idea, I've never been in love," he replied coldly, taking a bite from his snack.

I gave him a surprised look " You never even liked someone, or even had a crush on someone? "

He shook his head. " Nothing that flattering really, ever since I was a trainee, I had to focus on my career and the only persons I was allowed to love were my family, friends and my fans. I've always been busy that I almost don't feel anything."

"It must be really hard to be an idol," I sighed,

" Nothing is ever easy or perfect you know? Indeed, I love what I'm doing." He said with half-smile on his face.

"Oh wait! I guess I've already had a crush on someone, many girls actally. I fell in love every time I watch a new animation, does that count?" He asked trying to make the atmosphere less serious.

" I'm not sure... Falling for someone who doesn't even exist? That makes two of us" I replied, and we both laughed.

He closed his eyes "If I ever had someone I love, I'd just love her genuinely, whenever she's not by my side I'd close my eyes and imagine her next to me and film a movie of my own"

I stared at him as he went on talking, the words floated on the air while everything seemed to go quieter, I only managed to catch the last few phrases.

"Right! that's it" I quickly took a pen and started writing.

"First verse and is now complete" I enthusiastically said.

He suddenly got up and took his guitar.

" What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Let's do it together, I'll help you with the chorus," He said.