3

Leah's POV

31 years of my existence, I shall say I have a very blessed life. But I'm having a hard time seeing that, still. I guess I'm too blindsided by my own bullshits. That's what everybody thinks-- they thought just because you're wealthy it mirrors a happy life. But that's completely opposite.

Ever since I was born, my parents were running a successful business globally. They've teamed up and merged with different companies across the country. Having that said,   when I was growing up, I didn't get much to see them or spend time with my parents. Even holidays or Christmas are no exception. I was always left with my nanny. Yeah, pity. They'd put work first over me but when you're a child none of it matters for a while, until you grow up and realize how much of a suck up that fact can be. All throughout the years, their business grows from one to couple of branches. Wasn't a big deal for me at first until they've passed me everything two years ago. I couldn't understand how did they handle such things, it blew me off. I keep refusing but my father was very persuasive when it comes to these matter. He likes to be in control of my life. He's always been that way. Even with my choices of whom I'm dating, it always have to be picked and approved by him. Well, what he doesn't know is his daughter's a lesbian. He's go nuts and might disowned me if he ever finds out but I could care less.

Perhaps, that probably explains how I've grown to a reckless person. I've heard the most insulting words people would throw at me behind my back. Heartless bitch, cold-hearted, numb. Name it and I assure you, I've taken it all. You just got used to it, I guess. Besides, I learned not to give a single fuck about people and to the world in general.

My life was a ship sinking to the deepest bottom of the fucking sea. No matter how much I try to fix my life, nothing happens and I would end up in the same conclusion.

Cold. Heartless. Callous. I've lived everything but a fairy tale. I guard myself like no tomorrow and would rather perish than show any resemblance of emotion. Many people believe getting hurt will coerce you to realize and grow what you deserve. Well, Not for me. Took me so long to get back to being strong and independent. I've grown accustomed that people will always disappoint you, so I don't put a hope on it. Realistically, experiencing these awful things stunt my growth by making you feel incapable of feeling anything. I like to believe I'm everything but a numb.

That's why I have been getting slaves from this auction that a friend suggested to me. Don't ask me why, but let's just say it satisfies my hunger. It's a distraction for me. In spite of having all the money, I feel the need to do something with the craving.

I have a distinct taste in girls that everyone knows in that auction. I am a very known persona, anyone who would dare to try to get past my bidding is in great trouble. They'd humble themselves to me but not out respect rather in fear. 

Something particular about this girl that intrigued me. Interesting thought, I like challenges. And judging from her looks, she's nothing but a submissive bitch who needs to be trained. Normally, I'd never bid much money over a million but I did, I have a feeling things will turn out fun.

When my eyes first landed at her, I knew I had to get her. Her thick hips, and toned body, and ass that confirmed my conclusion.

She is something but I can feel she's one of the goody goody girls. And that's what I like because they're easy to take control of.

But I like challenges.

Seems like I have a new toy to play with.

And I can't wait to do dirty things to her.

Jennifer's POV

Evidently, the ride was awfully quiet after she finally uttered a word but I don't deny the fact that she frightens me. Just the way she looks at you, or even her moves are quite fascinating. Not to mention, I wasn't aware that there would be "rules". I scoffed at that idea, I think it's barbaric. Like that's totally inappropriate, what for? It puzzles me, still. I mean cmon, it was just a stare for a good ten seconds, I don't get why she's trying to imply something unnecessary. But I gotta tell you, she's hard to figure out.